Part 8

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I curl up on my bed and start to cry softly. I lay there praying that no one will come and bug me. I decide that now would be the best time to do what must be done. I grab a note to the class and a few other students as well as the one that is specifically to Ei. I then head up to the roof. 

Aizawa's p.o.v.

"Shouta I'm scared!" Hizashi shouts.

"I know we need to get to him now." I say nervous.

"Okay so we need to have Toshinori make sure the student don't lea-" Right before he get's to finish my phone goes off.

All fight---He loves his students

All fight: Some of your students went to go find young Midoriya. Do you know why.

He loves his students: Shit. And yeah.

All fight: Then why?

He loves his students: We have reason to believe that the problem child may harm himself.

All fight: What!?

He loves his student: I'll explain another time buy for now make sure no more of NY students leave.

All fight: Okay.....

"Okay so, some of my students already left. We now need to go to the dorms and find the kid." I say.

Hizashi nods his head ans starts to head out of the room.

Kirishima's p.o.v.

I rush to the gym with Kaminari and bust open the door. Uraraka, Tsu, Iida, and Todoroki look back at us quickly. Uraraka comes running up to us with the other 3 following closely behind.

"Kirishima! Where were you?" Uraraka asks scared.

"I ran into Izu...." I whisper.

"What happened?" She asks right after I reply.

"H-He lost all color and shine in his eyes...." I say almost crying again.

The 4 of them look at me in shock.

Uraraka grabs Iida's hand and starts running out of the gym. I stand there shocked and Tsu and Todoroki are following them. I grab Kaminari's hand and drag him to follow the other 4. Uraraka aggressively knocks on Izu's dorm door not getting an answer. She knocks again now freaking out.

"Where is he!?" Uraraka shouts.

Iida grabs Uraraka's hands and looks her in the eyes. "It's going to be okay, I promise." He says trying to reassure her.

"Where do you think he is?" Todoroki asks.

All at the same time Uraraka, Tsu, and I all realise the same thing at the same time.

"The roof" We all say now bolting to the roof.

Midoriya's p.o.v.

I take my shoes and put the note inside them crying. Then I goes and sit on the railing on the roof. I look down to see how far I would be dropping. I take off my jacket and leave it on the railing and I let my hair blow through the wind. I look down one last time before turning around and looking back at my school.

As I lean back I hear the door to the roof fling open.

"IZUKU!"

The story is not done please don't leave.- Pan-chan