When He Checks You Out For A Long Time and You Catch Him

(Requested by rraynachim. This is my first time writing this sort of scenario since I never written this situation before but I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!)

Date created : July 18, 2019

Date edited : July 20, 2019 (Added the picture and one who requested the scenario)

...

"We're back!"

Kirishima, Sero and Todoroki were the one's inside the common room as soon as we arrived from our small shopping spree and they seemed to watching the second season of Stranger Things. (A/N : Didn't get a chance to watch the whole season 2 but saw a bit of it, huhu)

"Oh, welcome back!", Kirishima greeted us and smiled before turning back to face the television.

Todoroki turned away as well and as soon as our eyes met, he smiled softly.

"W-Wait, what episode are you guys in?!", Hagakure said before running towards the television.

"Episode 4, let me guess you haven't-"

"Eek!! I haven't watched that yet!! Can we start that episode again, please, Sero?", Hagakure begged and clasped her invisible hands together.

"Eh, but-"

"Please~!!"

The invisible girl begged again and the tape boy sighed but smiled.

"Alright, will do", he said and rewind the episode from the very beginning using the remote.

"Yay! What about you girls? Wanna join?", she asked and sat on the couch after Kirishima gave up his seat like a gentleman.

"I'll pass, haha", Jirou said with a smile.

"Same here, kero", Asui replied as well, "I have to do my laundry".

"Aww, that's sad", Hagakure said, "But what about you (Y/N)-"

"I'll join in"

I nodded in agreement after Todoroki and I looked at each other once more since the way he looked at me was telling me that I should join by his side.

"Nice one, (Y/N)! I guess I'll see you guys later then for dinner!"

...

"The setting of this series really is captivating"

"The plot is what makes it more interesting, Hagakure!"

"What about the characters? That's what makes the show great too!"

On and on, Kirishima, Sero and Hagakure continued to discuss while watching Stranger Things.

Even though in they're in a midst of discussion, they're still able to catch up with the story of Episode 4.

I watched the show intently and for some reason while I was enjoying the show, I can feel a pair of eyes looking at me from the right side.

I had a feeling it's Todoroki so when I faced him -

'Ehh?'

He wasn't looking at me but facing the television.

That's odd, I could've sworn he was looking at me.

It can't be Kirishima, Sero and Hagakure since they're on my left side while Todoroki is on my right.

I shook the feeling and decided to continue watching the show while cuddling against Todoroki - who is watching quietly.

...

Huh, I can feel someone looking at me again and I'm really sure it's my dual-haired boyfriend.

I attempted to turn his side again but I found him still looking at the television again.

I blinked a few times and tilted my head with confusion.

'Maybe its my imagination', I thought and turned back to the screen.

...

It's almost the end of the episode and I tapped my foot as I continued watching but then again, I really want to know if he did it.

As those thoughts struck me while watching the episode, I can feel that sense again at that exact moment.

So as soon as I turned, my eyes finally met Todoroki's and the funny thing was he didn't looked too surprised.

And when I mean "not too surprised", I mean his eyes slightly widened a bit but ended up smiling softly at me.

"W-What is it, Shoto?", I questioned and felt my cheeks burning, "I can tell that you been staring at me, is there something on my face?".

He didn't say anything and gently caressed my cheek.

"Oh, my apologies", he said and got closer to me, "I noticed that you're wearing lipstick today so I couldn't help but take a good look at you".

I flinched and almost forgot to remove the lipstick that I tried back in the department store with Hagakure and Jirou.

"O-Oh", I replied and laughed shyly, "I tried this lipstick when I went to the department store earlier".

"Hmm, I see. I like the color, it suits you well", he complimented and gently traced my lips with his fingertip that sent shivers on my face.

Todoroki, not here!

"T-Thank you, haha", I replied and whispered after that, "So that's why you've been checking me out-"

My words stopped there when he quickly kissed my lips but it wasn't soft one but a passionate quick kiss.

Did he level up his kissing skills?

I couldn't seem to ponder a word after that and I ended up blushing.

He held his soft chuckle so none of them could hear him and nuzzled his nose against mine.

"It's not just the lipstick I'm checking out but it's actually you, my love"