when they first met you (II)

Hey ! As I promised in the last chapter, here is part 2 with Muzan and Giyu. Last night I was kind of lazy to keep on writing but I still wanted to publish something. I hope you don't mind ! I am also working on my One Piece scenarios, if you're interested.

Giyu

Giyu was seen as cold, his dark blue eyes did not share any shade of emotions

Giyu was seen as cold, his dark blue eyes did not share any shade of emotions. That's because he had troubles interacting with others, he would rather keep things to himself, even though he felt guilty that he cared so much of what people thought of him.

Not being loved, respected, cared about, truthfully scared him. 

The selection was so hard the poor boy got injured. Before getting called for a mission, he thought it would be a nice idea to actually see a doctor. The Slayers had the perfect connection to a family of notable medics that would help : the (Last Name) family. 

The head of the family lived in (Town's name), but during the selections, one household near the selection's spot was landed to two of the members so that they could be close to the contestants, perhaps saving their lives just in time.

Giyu walked to that household only to come face to face with a tall man that seemed quite eccentric (Brother's name) : his kimono was filled with colors that did not seem to get along, and he was really surprised to see a medic with no white blouse. But did he have much of a choice ? No, he didn't. 

" - You must be a survivor of the selection ! Yehet ! That's amazing ! " your brother clapped, which startled the poor raven haired boy. 

" - Please ! Lay down on that futon, over here, not this one on the left but the one in the middle, yes, please ! I am going to take care of you ! Yes I will ! Let me grab my tools and I will be back to you young boy ! " Your brother chimed, walking around the rooms to search for the medicine he needed. 

Closing his deep blue eyes, Giyu laid down on the futon, furrowing his eyebrows in pain as he tried his best not to mutter any curses. The hell was he doing here ? Why could not he get a proper doctor ? 

As he thought about this, he felt a warm towel softly landing on his forehead, almost seeking comfort, the unusual feeling surprising him out of his thoughts. His eyes landed on the person bringing such attentions to him. Her face was a beautiful (skin color), her eyes a magnetic (eyes color), translating concern and care, and her lips a lucious (lips color). 

He could not help but turn his eyes away, as the woman was bent towards him, her bossom a bit visible through her white blouse. At least she is a real doctor, he thought.

" - I promise you'll be okay, Giyu. My brother may be... original, but you're in good hands. You can count on us." the lady said, her voice sounding like music to his ears. 

God, it's been so long he hadn't heard such a delicate sound. He just slightly hummed as a response, not able to get over how beautiful you were, afraid you would disappear.

Muzan

Haven't you heard of the expression "Better betting on a good weapon rather than on a good army" ? Well, Muzan indented on getting both

Haven't you heard of the expression "Better betting on a good weapon rather than on a good army" ? Well, Muzan indented on getting both. He was the nice weapon, and he would find the perfect toys to strengthen it. 

He was a demon, probably the most powerful that ever existed. That's why he needed an army of demons with promising talent to keep his legacy from vanishing. As if it would happen

Very late at night, the red-eyed man was walking around the dark streets of (Town's name), hoping to find some fresh blood to consume and perhaps someone talented enough to become part of his new army. 

When he heard a woman yelling, he knew he was about to find something. He stayed hidden so he could watch the show. 

Poor boy, the scene he witnessed was not the one he was expecting. Well, to be correct, it was just like he thought it would be, but why couldn't he seem to pay attention to the demon in front of him but to the woman laying against the wall, her thighs grope by the monster in front of her ? 

He knew it couldn't be happening. Was it matting season ? No. Was it curiosity ? No, he could not keep record of how much time he saw that scene happening. So what was it ?

His eyes lurked on your (body shape), an unsteady beat of his heart peaking the attention of his ears. This was so out of character, even he was surprised. But he was sure this woman had something to offer. 

Just when he was thinking that, his eyes caught your (eyes color) ones, that's when he could not resist anymore. Hell, he was even surprised the demon still grabbing your thighs did not catch the hint he was around. He must be terrible, what a garbage. 

He walked closer to the scene at a steady pace, his footsteps echoing through the dead-end street, the demon finally realizing something was wrong. When the creature turned his head away from yours, his body was sent flying to the opposite side of the wall, the strength of the impact immediately crashing his skull. 

You finally managed to let out a deep sigh, your legs, still shaking from the horror you went through, dropping to the floor. You let your head down, trying your best to not let your tears flow through the wonderful traits of your (face shape) face.

Muzan bent to your sitting figure, his crimson eyes shining under the full moon light, his lips sealed, simply fascinated by your entire being. He extended his hand to you, the contact of you silk-like skin against his cold one stoping time and space for a second.

Perhaps you were the good weapon

I hope you enjoyed it ! To tell you the truth, the expression put at the beginning of Muzan's part is a lyric of a French rap song I love and idk, it matched Muzan's Twelve Demon Moon and all so yeaaaah.