Chapter 3: Initiation pt.1

(A/N): I don't own any of the characters in this story. RWBY characters belong to Roosterteeth and the Vanoss crew belong to their respective YouTubers.

Word - narration

"Word" - speech

"wOrD" - 'Arnold' speech

'Word' - thoughts

["Word"] - speech from a call, video, etc.

*WARNING*: There will be A LOT of transitions and A LOT timeskips.

(Also, anyone who wants to steal this story can fuck right off. Have a nice day!)
_________________________________________
Beacon Cliffs

"ALRIGHT! We're here mothafuckas!" Vanoss yelled as he stepped out of the giant green and yellow Banana Bus that had descended from the Heavens.

Looking around him, he noticed that there were quite a lot of people staring at him and the Banana bus with visible confusion.

He was momentarily snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Wildcat's voice call out from within the Banana Bus.

"Fucking finally! Bustin Jiebers that was one hell of a fucking ride, holy shit." Wildcat said, right before the door was violently kicked open as the rest of the Vanoss Crew filed out... dancing?

(Just imagine that they're moving forward while dancing

(Just imagine that they're moving forward while dancing.)

"Do do do do, Banana Bus~"
_________________________________________

Now, while Vanoss and the Crew were used to this type of shit and just laughed their asses off, the crowd of people in front of them, Ozpin and Glynda included, only had one sentence currently going through their minds:

'What in cinnamon toast fucking tarnation just happened?!'

Blake, along with team RWBY and pretty much everyone else for that matter, was dumbfounded. They were nearly crushed by a giant green and yellow bus that literally just came out of nowhere, and now an owl faunus in a red jacket just walks out of it as if nothing happened followed by another group, with a few humans, she noticed, quite literally dancing out of the very same bus. Blake would have thought that these people were high as a kite, which they probably were, if she hadn't gone through some crazy shit herself.

Taking her time to observe the group, she began to take note of their features. Laughing their asses off alongside the owl faunus stood a raccoon faunus in a blue hoodie and a mask, a pig faunus wearing a white suit and a matching helmet, a human which she can only describe as 'retarded' in black body armor and a helmet, another, taller human wearing a black leather jacket a damn fine pair of sunglasses, a monkey faunus wearing a white vest over a red sweatshirt, a black human in a blue t-shirt and a white hat, and an eagle faunus, who was also in a blue hoodie.