Kame House up for a bargain

Whoosh!

Kicks and punches swiftly hitting the beach air. Waves settling and going in the background. Sands were stomped or slid upon. Izuku more or less went through the motions. His shadow boxing session was already thirty minutes strong with no break, well he never really needed one.

Performing a couple of flips in between some handstand push-ups whenever he planted his palms on the sand. Izuku could feel the hot son with his cold breeze hitting his body. He felt good.

Landing into his standard stance, the teen did some more drills before a call came from the pink house.

"Izuku! Lunch is ready!" His mother called out to him. Exhaling deeply as a sign to calm himself, he answered back.

"Right! Coming!" He jogged into his masters home.

Ever since the incident at USJ on Friday, many law enforcements and heroes doubled down on patrol. It was to be expected since all of the villains that did attack USJ had escaped via through a warp-quirk. Saturday was a full blown nightmare, many of the cities people had felt a fear hit the core of their somewhat peaceful time.

For Izuku, he was staying over at Master Roshi's place alongside Gine and Inko. Not wanting to put his family in any danger. The day was slow, he trained most of it, stopping whenever it was time to eat.

During Saturday, Izuku with the help of Gine filled in on what happen during the USJ event to their master.

"Mao-Sama? No...I don't believe I have ever heard of that name." Roshi stroked his beard in a thoughtful manner.

"But...the voice. It knew I was your student. The second I used the Kamehameha, it recognized your technique. Even spoke your name!" Izuku was starting to worry about this "Mao" guy.

Roshi shook his head before stating he doesn't remember. Gine in turn joined in.

"Judging by how he controlled and used the creature that you where fighting Izuku, it's safe to assume that this voice actually knows energy manipulation. Which makes him all the more dangerous."

Izuku gave Gine a nod. It was true, so far on this world, there hasn't been anyone who could manipulate KI like they could. Even All Might, the number one hero doesn't have that skill.

There was a moment of silence amongst the three. The mother of Izuku was currently in the living room making tea for the rest of them.

"What do we do?" Izuku asks the billion-dollar question.

"Nothing but train." Roshi answers sternly. Gine couldn't help but agree. It was unsaid but they all knew, from this point onward, things would probably get more difficult.

Once the talk was over and tea was served. Gine took Inko out to do their sessions together. Izuku followed but watched on the porch. He smiled at how much his mother was putting in all her effort. The teen was proud. While he didn't have the exact issues with training at the beginning like his mother, he still supported her morally, emotionally, and well...left the physical part to Gine. It seems that the Sayian was doing an amazing job as a personal trainer already. Maybe he should find a way to pay her back, maybe stroll through the country side as their first date.

Seeing the two most important woman in his life right before him alive and well. It allowed Izuku to drift away from the darkness of guilt and misery.

Thirteen's death was on his hands. Had Izuku stayed strong during the bet, then the pro hero wouldn't have died by the hands of Nomu. The irony, his first ever Rescue Training caused a rescue heroes death. Clenching his fist, Izuku didn't want to forgive himself because he hadn't move on.