CONFESSION

Back in pune , samar came to know the whole scenario, he described everything to dadi , she was worried for her . yesterday only doctor told them that kalpana need their support and care ,and what happen today is totally opposite . 

they were continously calling raghav's cell but he was not piking up the call .. 

" damid, dadi raghav call nhe utha rha , wat to do ? i hope sab theek ho "sammy uttered in frustration "hey bhagwan mere bacho ko theek rakhna "dadi bow down her head in front of almighty ..

"sir , mam is  kalpana raghav singhania is in cortdial terms with you ?"

" as per our sources, it is revealed that u people mis behaved with her "

"she was tortured too "

the reporters were continuously throwing questions to abhey mehra and his family , seems like the cloud has burst on them with fire . no source is helpful now , his son was in jail , who was beaten by raghav singhania , and on top non bail Warrent is also issued on him  .. his  wife and daughter are cursing him for all the miseries they are bearing right now .. his stake holder are now stepping back too. with in a day his whole world seems to be crash down. for the first time he has realized his wrong deeds with kalpana , his hatred for kalpana , which was actually the guilt of what he had done ..

but leaving all behind the cuddling babies are still lost in each other , raghav and kalpana draped in the sheets are awake now but still they don't want to leave each other . kalpana was resting on raghav's body , her hands are draped on his naked chest , her hairs were just flowing down and her fingers only want to be linked with his fingers ... 

raghav was just cherishing the moments , his wife is not leaving him for a minute , she is holding him like a teddy bear .. kalpana who was so shy to face him directly , is now lying on him , completely giving herself . he kissed her  hairs and hold her more tightly 

"kuch bologe nahe" he finally said , while playing with her hairs ... 

"ji? " she merely wispered , her tone was like always hard to hear .. 

" jo bhe soch rhe hoo .... jo kuch bhe aj hua , jo hum dono ke beech mein hua , ya ho rha hai " he indirectly hinted her of their today's intimacy , he wants to know what kalpana thinks of it , whether she is happy or not . her views matter him .

raghav was caressing her long hairs and dropping kisses , kalpana who feels utmost protected dont want to leave him neither "mujhe nahe pata "she wispered back thinking what should she reply .. 

"mujhe nahe pata mtlb"? kalpana itna kuch hua aj , sab kuch change ho chuka hai hum dono ke beech , kl tak jis couple ne kiss tk nahe kre the  , aj ek dusre ko chod nhe rhe , none of us have ever thought that we'll take this step so soon and that too like this .." definitely tum kuch to soch rhe hoge na 

kalpana rolled back on bed and raghav raised himself on his one hand . her eyes were lower down  because of their proximity , raghav adjusted the sheets and switch on the side night lamp she was about to say something when they heard their home set ringing . raghav adjusted himself and took the receiver 

" hello " raghav said

' rinu , bacha tu phone kyu nahe utha raha , tujhe pata hai mujhe kitne tension ho rahe the , kalpana kaha hai bache , is she is fyn .......................................? raghav sensed that their familyu came to know everything , and they are worried for them 

" dont worry dadi we are fyn , kalpana is good to , she is better , will make her talk to u later . okkkk , ap tension mat lena , apke tbyt kharaab ho jaege , ap aa jao klphr baat krte hain "he settled back on the bed and rested his head on head rest . his one hairs were still lost in kalpana's hairs ..

kalpana who was witnessing all these moments felt blessed , she carefully hold her sheets and raised herself so that she can sit with her husband , she hold his hand  and rested her head on his chest , raghav was smilling all the while as his litle kalpana is finally embraced him with all love and happiness .

raghav was talking to ravi and karan and was answering their questions , when he raised her chin, so she can face him .he asked her to kiss him on his cheeks by pointing a finger and she shy but with a litttle shy smile she kissed her husbands cheeks and then his proud nose .. 

"bhai are u there , karan asked " raghav diverted his attention towards the call 

"yes karan , i am here , dont worry your bhabhi is fyn and super good , i am taking her good care , okk now take rest and dadi ko bhe bolna ke we are fyn "

raghav end the call and look at his beautiful wife , but before he can say anything kalpana muttered " raghav kya main apse kuch puch sakte hun " she asked in her bit little scary tone 

"hanji , kuch bhe " ... he wispered back and raising her chin so that she can see his face 

" is it bad that i don't get bother with what people say about my past , mera dil kyu helpless feel nahe kr raha , balke aisa lag raha hai mujhe sare khushiya mil gaye hai aj , main sirf apke sath apne ap ko dekhte hun , mere family , mera past mere liye kyu nahe matter krta , " her voice broke down as tears emerged in her eyes 

"kyuki aj ap ke dil ko ye yakeen ho gya hai ke , ab kuch bhe ho koi apke sath hoga humesha rahega , kyuki ab apko pata hai ke apke saase pe apse zaada mere naam ka hk hai . mere liye apke ye dhadkan humesha dhadkenge , jb bhe ap give up krna chahenge , u'll always find me to motivate u love "

he smiled back and kalpana hug him tightly  , "can i say something love "raghav wispered while hugging her and she nooded 

" u have wrapped me around u so badly that my mind , my heart don't listen to me , everytime its you , whom they think of , u have made this man a restless romeo and i don't feel shy to say 'I LOVE U LOVE " raghav said with hint of tears in his eyes 

kalpana suddenly break the hug and for husband new side , who also a cry baby she slowly kissed his eyes 

and hug him back , burrying her face in his neck " UR WIFE IS MADLY IN LOVE WITH HER HUSBAND AND U HAVE MADE HER SMALL LITTLE GIRL WHO DON'T WANT TO SHARE U WITH ANYONE " 

they both hug each other and rested back , leaving on the fate for their future .....