Chapter Twelve

Savannah

My alarm woke me up. I brushed my teeth and hair. Getting dressed.

I grab my book bag, laptop, headphones, and my phone

I grab my book bag, laptop, headphones, and my phone. My mom hands me my smoothie. "Good morning!" I said. "Good morning, hun." She said kissing my forehead. I smiled before leaving. I put my stuff in my car, before I realized a car was in front of my house.

Then a guy walking up to me. A guy i didn't expect to come here.
"What are you doing here, jack?" I asked.

"Yeah.... well..um...I'm sorry I embarrassed you or humiliated you. I didn't mean to, but Gracie came up on me. It's just a Instinct to kiss back. I don't like Gracie like that though."He said. I looked him up and down. I connected my eyes to him.

"Yeah Gracie and I hooked up here and there, but it was nothing major or intense." He continued. "Look Jack! I have to head to my classes. Maybe some other time we can talk." I said opening my door.

"Wait! Just please don't ignore me like you are doing... I feel like shit. I should've never done what happened, but it wasn't on purpose." He said.
"I don't care jack! I just want to get to my classes! So if you excuse me... I need to leave." I said. Getting in it. Jack just stood there. His hands in his pocket.

God damn it. He looks so adorable and cute. I literally banged my head on the steering wheel from stopping me to get out and talk more. I pulled out and drove to school.

~
Lunch was the same thing, sat with the group. I was out of it though. Jack coming to see me in the morning wasn't a good thing for me.
All jack did was make me think of him. Even freaking vision him here. Walking the halls with his best friends. Laughing, rolling his eyes, smiling, even annoyed by his friends.

Which just made me laugh. The group didn't notice which I was fine with. Then the bell rang telling us lunch was over.

~
After school I drove home, seeing the same car parked In front of my house. I pulled Into my driveway, turning off the car and running inside. I hear and see my mom and Jack Just laughing. My shoulders dropped. I closed my eyes letting out a sigh.

"Hey honey! Glad you home! Jacks been waiting for you. He's a nice man and a funny one." My mom said. Oh so no "how was school or classes?"

"Thanks mom." I said.
"Well how about you two go upstairs or outside and talk." She said. He nodded his head. We go upstairs into my room. I put my book bag in my closet.

"What are you doing still here jack?" I asked.
"I wanna talk." He said. "I thought we already did." I replied.

"We did, but you didn't say anything to me. So it's not fixed." He said. I sighed.

"It is fixed." I said. "No Its not Savs! You can't even look at me."

I mean he's right. I've been just looking at the floor or around him.
I closed my eyes before looking at him. God he's a fucking angel.

Why is he so cute, adorable, and hot. I can't. I looked away. Then looking at him again.
He'll start saying something since I looked away.

"Jack everything is fine... just leave I need to be doing my homework anyways." I said pulling out notebooks continuing my essay.
"No I'm not leaving. Your obviously trying to get me to forget."

I rolled my eyes knowing he's right. "I swear jack. I'm over it. Here's your jersey by the way." I threw his jersey at him once I found it in one of my drawers.
He caught it, but threw it on my bed. "Keep it. In case you come to another game." He said.

"Jack this is your other jersey for away games. I can't keep it." I said.
"It's fine. I'll say I lost it... buy a new one. Done."

It went back to silence. I didn't want this go on more. I walked over to him wrapping my around around his neck since he was sitting. I felt him wrap his around my waist.

This was nice.
"Wanna go to McDonald's?" I asked smiling. He laughed before I felt him nod.
I pull away, but jack keeps hugging me. I didn't know what to make of it.

He soon realizes and let's go standing up. I grab my wallet, phone, and keys. Going downstairs and telling my mom I was going out with jack.

I get in his car driving to McDonald's going thru the drive thru. "I'll get a number 4 meal, Dr. Pepper, and a medium strawberry shake." I said.

He ordered for the both of us... once we got to the window I handed him $20 but he denied it and paid with his credit card. I rolled my eyes knowing I'll hide it somewhere here.

We took our food and went to a park. Sitting at a table enjoying the pond near us while eating our food.

"Hey Jack." I started. He looked at me in the middle of going to take a bite. I smiled at the view before laughing at him.
"Yeah whats up?"
"There's something I need to tell you."
He hesitated a few moments. "Okay... whats going on?" He asked.

"I Just need to be honest with you." I started. I was preparing myself for self destruction.
"I'm not actually i-"
"Oh my god are you Jack Gilinsky?!" This girl asked freaking out. I was confused. He smiled at the girl before answering. "Yeah... What can I help you with?"

"I'm a big fan! Can I take a picture with you?" She asked. He nodded getting up going to hug her. She handed me her phone.

They posed and I took a picture of both of them. I smiled at the girl. "Are you guys dating?" She asked. "Oh no! We are Just hanging out." Jack replied kinda fast.

She nodded before leaving. I was confused. "So what were you saying?" He asked. "Oh I don't even remember now." I laughed.

"So... fans??" I asked confused. "Oh Johnson and I started making music and these small videos." He said. I nodded. "Mind showing me these videos?" I asked.

He pulled out his phone showing me some. I laughed at them. He put his phone away. "So... Savs i don't really know much about you bestie. Besides having fun. So tell me about you." He started. I found it amusing on how he started it.

"Well... what do you want to know?" I asked. "Everything. From what you like to dislike." He says. I sighed.
"Prepare yourself." I warned before bursting out in laughter.

~
Jack drove me home, even walked me to the door. I gave him hug. He's like a big soft teddy bear. Gives the absolute best hugs.

I pulled away giving him a smile before walking inside. Running upstairs watching him drive away. I take a quick shower, getting fessed, brushing my teeth, and sending jack a message hoping he got home safe. Which didn't take long since he replied fast.

I wished him a goodnight and vice versa before passing out.

••••
Can't believe we are already at Chapter Twelve :))