Chapter one: Camelot

Peter hadn't left Lilith's side, he didn't trust it one bit. She hadn't been moving at all since they pulled the darkness out of her, and her heartbeat was very faint. She had been wearing herself thin, and sacrificing herself for Rumple, it was too much. 

He was not only worried for her, but he was worried for his unborn child as well. He hadn't been studying healing powers, but he had been healing her and their baby the entire time, providing some sort of comfort to himself. 

He sighed as he let his hands drop back into his lap, staring at her closed eyes, he shook his head, kissing her softly. It had worked before, but this time, it did not. This time, he was going to need something stronger to help her, but first, he had to take care of their child. 

''You want me to do what?'' Regina stared back at Pan, who was raising his shoulders slightly. Henry and Neal both looked at him as if he was crazy.

''Peter, if you do that now, your child will be in danger as well.''

''And if I don't, it could die with Lily. I -- I don't know what to do anymore Neal. Lily is in a coma while she is carrying a child. My child.'' Henry looked at the distressed teenager and gave a slight nod.

''I understand.'' He saw Peter cheer up, until Henry said the world, ''But.'' Peter's face dropped again, glaring at the boy. ''I'm not done yet, but that child has magic, what if it is keeping Lillian alive with it's magic? Both my mom and Rumple said the child was very powerful, maybe it's keeping her from dying.'' 

Peter sighed in defeat, Henry was right, Peter himself had felt that child's magic, and it was pretty powerful. ''Alright, but when we find Emma, Lillian is coming with us.''

''Of course, I'm not leaving her here either Peter.'' Peter gave Neal a slight nod, smiling at the father and son. Maybe Lily's child in her stomach was a good thing. 

Lillian blinked again, taking in her surroundings. Wherever she was, it looked like Storybrooke, but very clearly, it wasn't. The sky was much darker, and her eyes couldn't adjust to it. It was as if her eyes were much darker itself. She got up from the bed and walked up to a mirror.

Staring at herself, her eyes widened. Her eyes were no longer light blue, they were more like grey, and her skin tone was much more visible than she remembered. She looked around the shop and grabbed a necklace from a stance, putting it around her neck before softly walking to the door and opening it slightly, peaking out of it.

As she looked out on the street, she noticed that she saw more people, people who were supposed to be dead. She noticed Cruella walking around the city. Lillian softly shook her head and closed the door again, leaning against it. 

She knew where she was, but she wasn't dead yet. Bot fully at least, she couldn't fully die as long as Peter and Rumple were still fighting for her with their shared blood bond. She gave herself a small nod, allowing herself to calm down.

She wasn't going to die without a fight. 

I know I skipped a week, and that this is a very short chapter, but this entire episode was about Emma and the others in Camelot so I didn't know how to put Lillian and Peter into it. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter never the less. And hopefully you enjoyed it enough to leave a vote, comment, and maybe even a new theory or baby name. I'll see you on Friday!

-X Violet's-library