22: My Lover

Niara Verano

6:46pm October 28 2019

Going through my suitcase, I searched for a dinner outfit since we had to go to the special dinner tonight.

Pulling out two different dresses,I laid them on the bed then got out my shoes. Kordell was downstairs in his office and I didn't want to bother him but the dinner started at 7:15 and it was almost 6:50. 

I ran down the stairs and crept quietly in his office to see what he was doing but failed when I slipped on the wood floor and made a loud thud landing on my ass.

"You so clumsy".Kordell chuckled shaking his head at me even though his eyes were still on the computer.

"Whatever....It's almost 6:50 aren't you gonna get ready"? I asked getting up from the floor and made my way over to his desk. I was only in a silky rose gold robe which reached my mid thigh and one of the sleeves showcased my shoulders and my curls were in two braids."Yeah".He sighed taking his eyes from his screen and focusing on me before sighing and shaking his head."Why you were that when you know we gotta get ready you keep being tempting". He got up and walked towards me licking his lips.

"I didn't know..bu- baby we..we got to get ready". I tried to talk but he cut me off by placing kisses on my neck.

"We could be late". He smirked.

" We seriously need to go". I pulled away from him slowly.

"Just 15 mins late we could say we had to get gas". He pouted.

"Baby this is important for you we can't be late". I whined feeling tempted to give in to his request but that would be selfish.

"Fine but you owe me tonight". He smirked going upstairs as I walked behind him.

"Bet".

> > > > > > > > > > 

"You so lucky I'm there with you cause you basically in a damn robe I ain't even know you was wearing that"

"You so lucky I'm there with you cause you basically in a damn robe I ain't even know you was wearing that". Kordell said taking photos of me. He wore a blazer with a white shirt underneath and black pants.

 He wore a blazer with a white shirt underneath and black pants

(outfit only)

"I showed you when we were packing but you were too busy looking at my ass". I shrugged searching for my purse.

"You shouldn't have worn them leggings so it ain't my fault". 

I got my fusia colored purse and fluffed out my hair then we made our way out seeing the limo waiting for us.

We later arrived at a fancy building I guess where the dinner was being held. I was still busy admiring how beautiful Dubai was. The sunset was amazing. Kordell got out first then opened my door. He hated it when his workers did that for us. 

He then took my hand as he led me towards the building. 

> > > > > > > > >

8:15

The dinner ended and it was mainly about business which I paid no attention to and almost dozed off. We did eat some good food and drank wine so that was amazing. We were heading home since he had more work to do and I wanted to go to the pool in the front.

Walking inside the house, I walked up the stairs to our bedroom while Kordell went straight to his office. I then picked out a simple black two peice and put it on before  getting my pink cover up.

Getting inside the cold pool, I sat on the steps and grabbed my phone before scrolling through instagram. Dubai was really hot so the cold pool was very much apreciated.

It was now 9:34 and I swore I was hearing animal noises so I got out of the pool quickly then made my way inside not even bothering to dry off. 

I locked the door behind me then went to Kordells office to bother him.

Since I was still wet I managed to slip on the wòoden floor once again.

"You just love falling on your ass". Kordell laughed as I sucked my teeth.

"Hush". I said getting up.

"You done"? I asked.

"Yea imma take a shower you gon join"? He asked closing his computer then getting up.

"Yeah I owe you". I smirked.

"Yes you do". He licked his lips then swiftly picked me up throwing me over his shoulders. I squealed when he sent a slap to  my ass as we headed up the stairs.

Our clothes were discarded on the floor as we roughly made our way to the shower. I've always wanted to try shower sex with him and I know Kordell had done it before so he had exprerience.

I turned the water on and set it on warm before starting our activities.

》》》》》》》》

After squeezing the remaining water out my hair, I put it in two braids again to preserve my curls. I finished brushing my teeth  then made my way over to Kordell who was playing Call of duty.

My legs felt like sphagetti since Kordell had me in all different kinds of positions. 

I laid on the bed throwing my legs on his lap the scrolled throw my phone again. I havent talked to Kiala for a while and I missed her. Though it was a bit late and she usually went to bed early.

I placed my phone on the dresser and closed my eyes. Then I felt Kordells hands massaging my feet softly.

I closed my eyes again loving the relaxation. We were only in Dubai for 4 more days then we were heading to Bora Bora an Island of relaxation. I could already tell it was going to be an intimate trip and lots of birth control pills were gonna be needed. What else would I expect Im spending 8 whole days with my lover alone just the two of us it was bound to be required. And it was amazing because never in a million years would I had thought I had an actual chance to find love someone who completes me in every way but I did.

I found my lover.....