chapter 29

Two commies had their hands tightly wrapped around Julia's arms as they dragged her into a room. They threw her into the seat as one of them tied her hands behind her back and strapped her down with a belt.

She shook her shoulder in attempt to get some sort of movement, only to get nothing. Her actions stopped when she heard grunts coming from the next room, and they weren't Robin's.

"Stop fucking touching him!" She yelled loudly as the two men laughed at her. The one who tied her hand behind her back circled around her like a bird circling prey. His gloved hand swiftly moved Julia's hair off of her shoulder to show her collar bone, his hand gripping her shoulder.

"Too bad. You were pretty one." He spoke in a thick accent. She dipped her head down and bit down harshly on the space between the man's thumb and index finger. He yelped in pain as he released her, yanking his hand back to himself. Julia made eye contact with him as she spit out his blood onto the floor.

The man lifted his hand up and slapped her, leaving a bright red hand mark on her cheek. She let out a gasp at the stinging pain.

The men walked out, leaving Julia helpless. She squeezed her eyes shut, wishing all of this was a dream. Wishing she was asleep in the arms of the boy she loved.

Her eyes snapped open at the realization of what she just thought. She realized, neither one of them had said 'I love you' yet. Sure they had said, 'love you' but that was not the same as those three words.

'I'm gonna die without telling him I love him.' She repeated in her head. Her head wandered to what they were to doing to Robin, to Steve. She nibbled her bottom lip when the door swung wide open.

Another man walked in, his stance intimidating. He walked around the helpless girl in the chair who held her gaze with the floor.

"You're the one who bit one of my men?" He asked, his Russian accent taking over her ears. "I am." She said, finally making eye contact with him.

"I like her enthusiasm." He spoke to the other men that walked in with him. They all chucked with each other before he roughly grabbed her face, forcing her to look at him.

"Now. Who do you work for?" He asked as Julia's heart began to race at a dangerous pace.

"Scoops Ahoy. Owned by the mall." She said honestly.

"Ugh. Stupid boy said same thing." He grumbled.

"What did you do to him you bastard?!" She yelled in his face, thrashing around in her seat.

"We take care of him." He smirked at the girl as the men around him laughed once more. Julia mustered up the courage to do something shell probably regret later. She gathered spit in her mouth and shot it right in his face.

He stood there in disbelief as he took out a tissue and wiped it off of his face. He looked at it and noticed there was still blood from his soldier mixed into her spit. He took one look at her before his fist connected with her face, splitting her bottom lip open. He added a slap to her face, his nails scratching skin off of her cheek bone. Julia let out cries of pain as he walked away from her.

He turned around to walk out as he snapped his fingers at the men. They surrounded Julia, picking her up from her seat. She had no energy as they dragged her body down a hallway.