ɴᴏᴢᴇʟ sɪʟᴠᴀ || sᴀᴅɪsᴛɪᴄ ᴡɪғᴇ

Requested by Blue_skieee

Happy reading ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"(NAME)-SAN PLEASE LET ME DOWN!"

"Nope! Seeing you up there really entertains me," you giggled as you pulled the rope that's binding your underclassman on the tree.

Everyone who's passing by was watching you with weird faces and sweatdrops on their forehead. It seems like they used telepathy to have the same thought about the scene they're witnessing.

'There she goes again.' Everyone thought at once.

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS TO ME, (NAME)-SAN?!" He howled in despair which makes you feel giddy seeing him in despair.

Everyone deemed you as the sadist in the squad, as well as, wife of their respectable Captain, Nozel Silva. That's right, you read it right, you're actually the crazy wife of their captain. It's really shocking to everyone that the eldest Silva would actually marry someone as lunatic as you. They were expecting that he would marry an elegant and refined woman who has manners just like their captain. However, their hopes shattered when Nozel announced to everyone that you're his official wife.

It's been three years since you started as husband and wife. True that parts of the marriage were because of the amalgamation of your families, but most of it was because you love each other genuinely. Of course, the first meeting of you and Nozel was an impeccable disaster and that won't ever be forgotten by the captain.

He was beckoned over to your mansion and was waiting for your arrival, however, unexpected for him, you arrived in a very psychotic way by jumping from your broom above the sky and fell right on him. The table collapsed that causes Nozel and you to fell on the ground. Because of your absurd doing, it made him livid and snapped at you.

At first, Nozel was opposed to the idea of marrying you because of the fact that he doesn't like the type of girls like you. However, unfortunately for him, he didn't expect that an obnoxious girl and notorious of tormenting people would actually the one who will take his heart that totally made him wondered in disbelief. Despite you being a sadist, you still have positive traits in you that he surely likes: compassionate towards everyone and really outgoing. At first glance, you may look dumb yet the truth is, you're a woman of brains and have strong magical prowess that can outmatch everyone. Of course, Nozel is still stronger than you though, and no can ever change that.

"(Name), that is enough," Nozel commanded which you willingly tilt your head to look at your husband whose eyebrows were furrowed.

"Oh! Hi there, my weird braid haired husband," you greeted delightfully and skipped towards the silver head with a big grin plastered on your face.

"Stop calling me names, woman. And get him down this instant." With a flash of his deadly glare, you only shrugged your shoulders and obeyed the man without any words. Although you're an obstinate brat, you can't defy Nozel's orders since you don't want him to become more stressed than he already was.

Ever since Fuegoleon was in a coma, Nozel became more strict and uptight to his subordinates. You even recalled the day where he lashed his frustration to you and was about to blast you his magic spell but halted once you snapped him out by slapping him across the cheek with oppression. Nozel wasn't the kind of guy who would directly apologize to someone even if he was wrong, you're completely aware how altitudinous his pride was, therefore you understand him utterly.