20| The Succubus

——————————————————It took Kat a lot longer to get ready this time simply because of all the props she had to put on

——————————————————
It took Kat a lot longer to get ready this time simply because of all the props she had to put on. The wings especially were hard to get on by herself and she almost called Ryder to help her.

Once on, they were actually quite nice, they weren't too heavy and sat really comfortably on her back.

She had also put on some pretty purple lingerie with thin black lace going over it. She put on the matching garter belt to hold up her black lace stockings. She did a smokey seductive eye with a bit of purple in there. She curled her hair and placed the black horns on her dark locks pinning them in place. Finally, she put on some small fangs and slipped on some finger jewelry that made her nails look like talons.

She walked downstairs careful not to knock her wings into anything. She opened the door to the shooting room where Ryder sat on the stool waiting.

Their gazes fell upon each other and a slow smirk formed on his lips, she could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to rip all this off of her and devour her body.

She giggled and dragged her hands down her curves sending him a flirty wink and smirk. He glared at her and a small deep groan sounded in his throat.

She saw his jaw clench as he tried to hold himself back from touching her, "get on the backdrop." He growled out.

"Yes, sir." She teased and walked over to the white backdrop. She leaned forward and slid her thumb under her garter belt pulling at the purple silk fabric. She dragged her talon-like fingers over her glossed lips giving him sultry eyes.

Ryder snapped lost of pictures adjusting angles and adjusting the hard-on in his pants.

She giggled devilishly turning around and lifting her one arm as she dragged her other arm down her extended arm. She looked back  and casted the camera a mischievous glare.

She bent slightly showing off her ass, she heard Ryder curse under his breath. She turned around and held her elbow as she bit the tip on the talons with her pointy fang. Ryder snapped picture after picture as she adjusted her pose.

She slid her hands down the front of her body before sliding down the ground. She sat down and spread her legs tilting her head back. She then got on all for going into a crawling position she smirked widely showing off the pointy little fangs in her mouth while casting Ryder a lustful look.

He snapped one more picture before he lowered the camera and glared desire filled daggers at her, "you really bring out the worst in me. Get up that should be enough."

She got up off the floor and walked over to him, a small fake innocent pout on her lips, "the worst? I beg to differ. I think it's the best." She grabbed his shirt pulling him closer as she whispered this against his lips.

"You are a little succubus aren't you." He growled and wrapped his arms around him pulling her close into his chest, a small smirk taking over her lips as he licked her bottom lip. She slid her knee between his legs rubbing it against his bulge causing him to groan.