chapter 30

The Russians lifted the two back up to their normal position as the Sargent faced Steve. "Try telling the truth this time, yes? It'll make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful." Steve let out a whimper of pain as the man pressed his thumb into his bruised chin.

The man nodded his head as the doctor walked over, holding a tool with blue liquid attached to it.

"Wait hold on hold on. Okay! Wait, wait, wait! What is that thing!" Steve quickly asked questions as the man approached him.

"It will help you talk." Doctor Zharkov grabbed Steve's hair and tilted his head, giving him perfect aim to his neck. Steve yelled as the needle injected him in the neck, the blue liquid flowing into his body.

Julia flinched at the sound. She painfully waited for her turn. Steve just sat there after he got injected. The doctor refilled the bottle and walked over to Julia. "Hey hey hey hey don't fucking touch her!" Steve yelled as he tried to move the chairs.

The doctor gripped her head, forcing it to the side. He placed the needle by her neck, slowly pushing it in. She cried out in pain as the liquid flowed into her body.

They got to Robin and then left the teens to let the drug sit in their system. Julia's eyes felt heavy, Robin was zoning in an out as she fiddled with her fingers, and Steve stared blankly at the wall in front of him.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you guys?" Steve questioned, his mouth suddenly feeling dry.

"I mean, I feel fine, I feel normal. Jules?" Robin mumbled from her spot.

"Yeah I- I feel fine. Actually I kinda feel good" She said, chuckling after taking. The other two teens began laughing with her.

"You guys wanna know a secret?" Robin asked, throwing her head back against the wall. "I like it too!" She laughed loudly as Julia and Steve laughed hysterically.

"Morons. They messed up the drug." Steve cackled.

"Morons! Hey morons!" The three drugged teens repeatedly shouted 'morons' not being able to realize what they were saying.

"Oh no. There is definitely something wrong with us." Julia laughed, trying to catch her breath.

"Yup somethings wrong."

The door buzzed, swinging open once more. Julia leaned her head back against Steve's, her eyes widening at the man in front of her.

The doctor began pulling his 'tools' out of a bag and placing them on the operation tray.

Robin chuckled nervously before breaking the tension, "would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?"

"Let's try this again, yes?"

"Who do you work for?"

"Scoops. Scoops Ahoy" Steve answered honestly.

Julia and Robin made eye contact and broke out in giggles.

"How did you find us."

"Totally by accident." Steve said, the three of them still chuckling.