Chapter 11

Kaitlyn's POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

That stupid alarm!! I don't even know why I set it this stupid thing.

I turn off my alarm clock and run my eyes. It's been a long night and a long week. I need a vacation.

I do my morning routine and go downstairs. I walk into the kitchen and my mom left a note for me.

Kaitlyn I had to go to work early today and I will be home late :) have a good day love mom.

I put the note in my pocket and I grab an Apple and eat it. When I'm done I head out to my car.

Thank god it's Friday but that means next week Derek and Claudia are coming back great.

I get to school and walk to my locker. When I get to my locker Riker is waiting for me.

"Hey there Kit-Kat," He giggles.

"Rikey PooPookinz how are you," I laugh taking textbooks out of my locker.

"I am terrific, are you ready for our weekend get away," He asked.

"I am so ready," I reply jumping up and down a bit.

"Okay I will pick you up after school at your house, okay," He says walking me to class.

"That's fine with me," I say, "See ya later Riker."

~~~~Lunch Time~~~~

I grab my lunch and sit with Riker.

"So, where's Rydel," I ask.

"Oh she's coming her and Ellington had to finish their project," He says waving a French fry around.

"Hey guys," Ellington says sitting next to me.

"Hey Ratliff," I say waving.

Rydel sits next to Ellington and holds his hand. (Yes Rydellington is happening).

"So how did things go with your mom," Rydel asked.

"It's complicated," I say, "I'm still trying to process everything she told me."

"You can tell me later and then I will tell Rydel," Riker says making weird hand gestures.

"Okay," I giggle mimicking his hand gestures.

The bell rings we all head for class.

~~~~After School~~~~

I get home and the house is quiet. There's something out of place though. It's an Xbox sized metal box.

I open the metal box and I almost scream. What is that doing here?