labing-isa

im crawling out of my hiatus hole just for a lil bit to update this fic bc i know alot of yall are thirsty for an update so imma try my best to satisfy yall :D

"yuuujin. yuuuuujiiiiiin."

i hear a needy, baby-like voice repeatedly calling out my name as i chop up the carrots in front of me.

"what."
i reply in a monotone voice, trying to focus on what i'm doing to make sure i don't cut my finger.

the sound of house slippers slapping against the tiled floor is heard as jimin hops his way over to me.

"yujiiin, play with me."

jimin comes up to me from behind and plops his forehead onto my shoulder.

"jiminieeeee, i can't. i'm preparing our dinner right now," i answer back as i lean my head against his.

his hands are on my waist as he swiftly turns me around, knife still in my hand, and pushes me against the countertop.

jimin looks me up and down with hungry eyes and smoothly says, "how 'bout i eat you for dinner instead?"

before i could react, he leans into my neck and starts playing with my skin with his lips, trying to turn me on.

i wasn't even capable of being turned on because my mom instincts kicked in when i didn't forget about the huge knife in my hand. my hand was by my side and he leaned in so quick that he was dangerously close to the blade.

"jimin! get off!" i raised the hand i was holding the knife in to the side and away from us while i used my other hand to push him off. "i had the knife in my hand and you could've gotten seriously hurt! geez, stop thinking with your dick and use your eyes."

jimin stumbled back and scrunched his face together, "you sound like my mom. it ain't cute."

i replied, "if your mom tells you to stop thinking with your dick, that's concerning. anyways, can you just leave me alone so i could cook for you and be a good wifey?"

instead of letting me cook, he turned the lust look back on and activated his deep, raspy busan accent that i love so much, "but babygirl, you look so sexy when you're being wifey material. makes me wanna make a baby with you but without the actual baby, if you know what i mean."

jimin reaches for the knife and sets it down on the counter while his other hand is feeling me up. when i didn't object, he grabbed me by the hips and pulled me into him before resting his forehead onto mine.

"so what do you say, princess?"

i noticed his eyes on my lips as i part them, getting ready to answer.

just when i was about to tell him to take me away, his phone started ringing in his pocket.

jimin groaned and reluctantly pulls away from me, telling me that whoever's calling him is being a huge cockblock.

he takes his phone out and doesn't check the caller id when he answers in an annoyed tone, "what?"

i watch as his face gets softer and his tone sounds urgent.

"now?.....like right now? it can't wait ten minutes?.....oh shit, okay, fine. i'm on my way."

when i heard him say that last sentence, my lips immediately formed a pout.

jimin hung up and put his phone back in his pocket when he turned to me with an apologetic expression, "babygirl, i'm sososo sorry. apparently, i have to go into work right now and cover a shift for my coworker. i promise i'll come back tomorrow morning so save me some of what you're cooking!"