Part 6

Lou looked around the store for a little while but he couldn't help the guilt that ate at him inside. he felt awful after seeing how scared Nolan was and when he yelled at him he looked like a hurt puppy dog. Now yes, Lou's was trying to get Nolan to sin but that doesn't mean he can't care for the angel. 

He huffed "Better go after him before he gets himself lost" he said walking out of the store. 

"LOU!!!!" 

He heard his name screamed as he started to run "Nolan!!" he called back as he growled. Lou's icy blue eyes slowly turned red as his tail thrashed behind him, whatever this was it didn't sound good.

The blond demon ran until he got to where he heard Nolan and gasped with surprise, Nolan's wing was pulled up showing it was injured as well as he had bruises all over him including one on his cheek, he was being held down on his back while a large demon was between his legs kissing down his neck while his hands roamed under Nolan's shirt "Stop please!!" he begged his voice quivering showing Lou he had obviously been crying. 

The larger demon on top of Nolan chuckled and only move this hands to Nolan's pants where she started to undo them "W-wait no!" he cried those multicolored eyes begging for mercy "not there anywhere but there" he said tugging on his wrists and ankles only to be held back down. the larger demon sat up and only smirked looking down at Nolan "Oh shut up. haven't you noticed? your going to be mine forever once I take you" Nolan panted scared and worried now "And once you are mine beautiful I will be doing this to you all.the.time" he reached for Nolan's pants again but a loud choke left him. Nolan looked up and went pale, a large sharp black arrows head had gone through the males chest. 

Nolan panted more and was about to scream but the arrow was ripped out causing the demon to fall backwards and show where the arrow belonged. it was the end of Lou's devil tail and he didn't look happy "I suggest you poor excuses for human beings leave before I kill you and leave your bodies for the hell hounds!" he barked, The two hurried off running in fear. Lou stepped over the body that was now pouring out blood and went to Nolan's side "Nolan are you ok?" he asked calmly and Nolan went to answer but ended up passing out his eyes rolling back as he fell back going limp. 

Nolans eyes twitched as he slowly opened his eyes his vision a bit blurry for a moment, he went to sit up but winced immediately and fell back grabbing his injured wing. he let out a quickly breath of pain as he noticed his wing had been put in some kind of splint and wrapped up to heal. he looked over himself and noticed he was in a large black hoodie his pants gone but nothing else out of sorts he just felt really beat and exhausted. 

"How are you feeling?" a voice asked as Nolan looked over seeing Lou standing in the doorway before he walked over to the edge of the bed "are you ok?" he asked and Nolan nodded "ya just in a lot of pain right now" he said holding the blankets on his bed. Lou nodded "that's understandable, I'm sorry this all happened I should have left with you when you told me too but I just…" he sighed "I was being selfish I'm sorry" he said. Nolan blushed lightly as this was new he didn't expect this at all from Lou or any demon for that matter "i-its ok Lou really" he said but the blond shook his head "no it's not he's injured you horribly and if I would have left with you that wouldn't have happened" he sighed. 

Nolan looked down but eventually gently reached out taking his hand "it's ok lou. thank you for saving me from them. it means alot to me I was so scared" he said his hands starting to tremble and he took them away from Lou who noticed this right away. the blondes tail flicked to the side "ill tell you this Nolan your going to be a bit messed up for a while and with a broken wing your a bigger target to other demons. maybe it's best if I do most of the outside things" nolan shot up " No!" he said but instantly regretted it letting out a whimper as his wing shot pain through him again "I want to see the outside world it's my only chance Lou please" he said with pleading eyes. Lou looked at him his blue eyes wide in Surprise as he felt his cheeks flush along with this odd feeling in his chest "o-oh" he cleared his throat "fine but I'm coming with you no matter what" he warned and Nolan smiled with a nod. 

Lou sighed and stood up "Oh I also went through some of your things while you were out" he said and Nolan only rolled his eyes "of course you did you know-" "what's this?" he asked holding a small plush green rabbit that seemed oddly shaped with long ears and a round body. it was a green apple color with one eye missing and it's tongue sticking out slightly "oh that's my bunny" he said with a smile. Lou looked it over "this thing is ugly as hell Nolan" he said but the Brunette got up and he took the stuffed toy "I think it's cute" he said squeezing one of the plush ears "I think it looks stupid" he looked at it and nolan held it close to him "Well it's not yours so it doesn't matter anyways" he said walking back to his bed and laying down with the plush. Lou went over and moved the blanket over his head earning a small "hey" from nolan, he chuckled "get some rest angel you need it" he said as he left the room. 

Nolan laid his head down and his eyes got heavier and heavier before eventually he fell asleep his arms loosely around his plush toy.