Thirteen

I'm updating to celebrate TAEKOOK SELCA after fucking long years of starving. Fuck. Such an early gift for my birthday.

I fucking love them so much. 💜

------------------------------------------

Days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months and months turned to years of hoping to have a glimpse of the man again, but the young boy had waited in vain. He became older, but the memory of the man still remains in his heart.

Taehyung is now celebrating his 18th birthday with his family in the most simple way, just having a small feast in their dining area with his parents and brothers all smiling at him with love and affection.

The youngest has grown beautifully, almost out of this world kind of beauty for a young man like him. His chubby cheeks no longer there, but replaced with prominent cheekbones. His features from his eyes down to his nose and pink lips show softness and elegance, with beauty undeniably unmatched by any woman. His hair no longer brunette but blonde, matching his honey colored flawless skin that many people find attractive.

 His hair no longer brunette but blonde, matching his honey colored flawless skin that many people find attractive

"Baby, make a wish." Tianna offered the cake with three pink candles on top, waiting for her youngest son to blow.

Taehyung smiled, finally closing his eyes and clasping his hands together, thinking of the same wish he used to have every birthday that still hasn't come true.

He slowly opened his eyes, still smiling brightly before blowing the candles. His family came to him and kissed his cheeks, all the while wishing him a blessed life ahead.

"Happy birthday Taetae." Namjoon, who has also grown too well, hugged his brother tight, handing a small box to him as a gift.

"Wow! Thank you hyungie!" Taehyung beamed with joy, returning the warmth of Namjoon's embrace. He excitedly opened the box and found a necklace with an elegant flower pendant with purple studs in each petal.

"Oh my... Hyung! This is beautiful!" Taehyung exclaimed, unable to stop himself from hugging Namjoon once more.

"I'm glad you liked it. A flower pendant for a flower like you." Namjoon said, scratching his head in embarrassment.

"I love it!" Taehyung beamed once more, putting the beautiful pendant around his neck.

The necklace highlighted his sexy neck and collarbones, perfectly accentuating his angelic face.

Jin comes to his side, hiding the gift he prepared in his back.

"I don't have confidence to give my gift anymore." The oldest uttered, who has grown to be a handsome man, capturing the hearts of every maiden in an instant.

Taehyung giggled as he waits for his hyung's gift. Jin slowly took his hand, placing a golden ticket. The youngest has his eyes widened in shock, his free hand covering his mouth as if he has won a lottery.

"Jinnie hyung! Oh my goodness!" He exclaimed, clasping the ticket in his chest like a prized possession.

It is a ticket for a one-day exhibit of a famous painter Taehyung idolizes. He was heart broken when he learned that the tickets had been instantly sold out after a minute of selling them. He can't believe Jin was able to get him one.

"Oh my... Thank you so much hyungie!" He screamed, plunging himself to his older brother for a tight hug.
"I don't know how you get this, but oh my god! Thank you hyung!"

"Anything for our precious angel." Jin whispered, hugging back.

Namjoon joined the hug, squishing Taehyung with their bear hugs. Tianna and Joseph looked lovingly at their sons. They are so blessed to have three precious children that make their life worth living.

"We have something for you too sweetcake." Joseph took a huge box under the table, shocking Taehyung.

"I have more?!" Taehyung clapped his hands in excitement, things are just getting better and better.

He ripped the wrapper excitedly, tearing here and there, lifting the cover up. The box is filled with art materials, from brush to paint, and blank canvass. The youngest is into painting these days. He finds peace and contentment in every stroke of his brush.

Taehyung looked at his mother and father's eyes, tearing up from all the love he's getting. He rushed to them, embracing them oh so tightly, whispering "I love you both... so much."

His brothers joined the fun, laughing and just simply loving each other's warmth. Taehyung can't describe the happiness he's feeling from how blessed he is to have a family like this.

----

The night falls, everyone is resting in their own rooms, still high from the celebration earlier.

Taehyung is busy stroking his brush, finally having the inspiration to finish another painting that he can hang in his wall inside his mini studio.

Their rooms have been renovated, adding a small leisure area for each room.

His face has a lot of paints from subconsciously touching with his painted hands. He puts the finishing touches, staring at his artwork.

He sighed, realizing how pathetic he is for painting almost the same face. He looked around him, his walls already decorated with paintings of the man he's been longing to see.

Taehyung touched his face, tracing his finger to his eyes, down to his nose, and finally settling in his lips. It's amazing how his mind can remember every detail of his handsome face.

Taehyung feels a tingling sensation in his stomach, like butterflies. His heart beating fast, wanting to have a taste of the man's lips.

In his mind, Taehyung has developed deep feelings for the man, craving him more and more each day as if something deep inside him burns, like a fire ready to consume his whole being. He's been having dreams about him, and Taehyung might be innocent, but his dreams are wilder than he looks.

He's dreamed about being taken by the man, his body tingling everywhere he touches, and desire eating his whole being.

He wants him so bad it hurts.

Taehyung looked outside the window, staring at the beautiful moon in the sky full of stars. He stares, wishing for that one thing he truly desires.

"I wish to see you again."

-------------------

I'm going to jail. Here's TAEKOOK SELCA after 648 days of having nothing.

 Here's TAEKOOK SELCA after 648 days of having nothing