10

Chop. Chop.

Chop. Chop.

"What's got you chopping so aggressively, Mr. Kim?" A deep, raspy voice asked. I'm a few seconds the owner of that voice has wrapped his arms around Jin's thin (but built) frame. He was dressed in some sweats and a plain white tee, that accentuated his firm build.

"My business." Jin lied. It was second had nature for him to lie, especially to somebody like Namjoon. Did he feel bad about it? No. It's what he needed to do to protect them, he didn't want unnecessary blood on his hands. "Own a car dealership."

"Mhm." Namjoon hummed in response as he rested his chin on Jin's shoulder. "S'that why you left so late at night?" He asked, causing Jin's eyes to widen. Fuck, he noticed, but of course he would notice. Okay, no reason to panic, he doesn't think much of it.

"So apparently," Jin began as casual as possible, "somebody breached security in the building, broke into my office, and started rummaging through my legal work." He lied once more. Yup, Jin nailed that.

"That's crazy." The brunette told, tightening his  hold on the other. "Why would somebody want to steal the legal documents of a car company, sure they make a good penny, but why?" Good point Namjoon, Good point. Looks like Jin would need to pie a bit more.

"I own quite a bit of houses in the inner city, outskirts, even farms." Jin explained, which wasn't a lie. He did own marijuana farms, and town houses which were actually investments and real hideout incase of anything. "I choose to leave all my legal work in my office at the dealership. Just seems safer to me." He told, taking a carrot and chopping it up.

"'Kay." Joon replied, snuggling deeper into the crook of Jin's neck and shoulders. "You're really cuddly." He stated, pressing a kiss to Jin's neck. In an instance Jin's cheeks flushed a pale pink. Fuck, fuck, fuck! Why was he blushing? Play it cool.

"It's just the Seokjin effect." Jin smiled pecking Namjoon back. "Get me the egg carton, please." He ordered, pointing to the fridge. So Namjoon went to get the eggs taking four out and cracking them into a bowl.

"You're making omelettes right?"

"Mhm."

"Come on Mr. Kim~" Namjoon whined, taking the knife out of Jin's hands and placing it to the side. "Don't be so sad and serious." He told, turning the older man to face him. Jin tried looking anywhere but Namjoon in order to suppress his smile. "Look at me, baby~" Okay so maybe Jin had a full on smile now, but he wouldn't let the younger boy see it. In the end the brunette had to resort to picking Jin up and placing him on the counter.

"What?" Jin asked, trying really hard to make his smile stop. Namjoon just dug his face in the crook of the older man's necks, leaving small pecks on the exposed skin as he placed two strong hands on each of Jin's thighs. The older man placed a hand in Namjoon's shoulder trying to 'resist' the feel of the younger boy as his free hand ran through the brunette's locks.

"I think you need to loosen up a bit." The taller told while his hands wandered over to Jin's waist. "Pent up stress isn't good." He stated caressing the exposed skin. It only sent shivers down the older man's spine. His loose dress shirt and tight boxers only accentuate his delicate physique, making Namjoon go crazy. The younger boy's hand trailed down to Jin's crotch, causing a small whimper to be heard from the other.

"Y-Yeah..." Jin began, "I-I think I need a little relaxation." He whispered. Both hands were now placed on Namjoon's shoulders waiting for the boy to take control. The brunette's hands moved over to the hem of Jin's boxers, pulling them down a bit, so the man's semi hard on was free. "Ah~"

To Jin's surprise Namjoon bent down in front of him so that he had a perfect view of the man's erection. Joon was really going to suck him off? That was basically a first. He never had a guy offer to be this giving especially Yungsoo. God, now that he thought of it Yungsoo was always the one receiving, never giving, it was almost always him that initiated anything sexual.

"You ready?" Namjoon asked, snapping Jin out of his thoughts. The raven haired male gave a shy nod, bracing himself for the feeling. Still, he was caught by surprise when Namjoon took him in whole. Jin's only reaction was a gasp followed by a small moan. The the brunette started bobbing up and down for a couple of seconds before pulling away with a pop. He looked up at Jin before leaving a wet kiss on his top and jerking it a bit.

"N-Namjoon-Ah~" Jin moaned out, bucking his hips, but Namjoon seemed unfazed by it and continued his pace. Both his hands rubbed around Jin's thighs, massaging them lightly. It drove him absolutely wild, but there was always that one thought at the back of his head.
'Why not Yungsoo?'

Why would some college dude that barely knew Jin, make him feel so comforted and special, why not Yungsoo? None of those months and years they spent together meant anything to Yungsoo and it hurt, hurt like a jab at the heart.  How could Jin have fallen for all those lies? Mafia leaders are supposed to be smart and cold hearted, but it seems as though none of that could save Jin.

Even amidst his thought, Seokjin felt Namjoon's pace increase dramatically for a couple of seconds and then he pulled off.

"Stop thinking so much, just focus on this." Namjoon ordered, voice hoarse and sultry - it was hot. Well, at least now Jin wasn't thinking about Yungsoo, instead he was thinking about how lucky he was to have come across Namjoon.

"Nam-ah~!" Jin moaned out, his orgasm building up faster and faster. After a few more bobs from Namjoon, Jin came, coming completely undone in his sugar babies mouth.

"Don't you feel much more better Mr.Kim?" Namjoon asked resting his forehead on Jin's, the older man still gasping out for air. In Jin's euphoric high, he tugged the brunette's collar, crashing their lips together so he could taste himself.

"M'not a fan of snowballing, but I'll try anything for you, Joonie." Jin panted, fingers lacing themselves through Namjoon's hair.

Bruh this smut really sucks sorry 🙈