Chapter 7

BELLAS POV

I get home and take a shower. Shaving my legs, and armpits.

Sorry if that was too graphic.

Once I am out of the shower I change into some sweatpants and a t shirt. My hair usually takes 7 hours to dry because of how thick it is but that doesn't matter.

I then head down the stairs with a towel on my head.

"When are we meeting Petra?" I ask my brother.

"You're not. I just found out that she was faking it." He says casually.

I sit down beside him.

"Why would she lie about something like that?"

"Because she is crazy."

"But you knew her before, right?"

"Before I slept with her. No. It was a party and I drank a lot. We both did. One thing lead to another and bang." He moves his hand in an explosion thing. "I'm suck a massive f*ckup." He puss his hands on his face.

"No you're not. You were drunk. Anything could have happened. How would you have known that you were going to sleep with a crazy person."

"You actually make this sound really funny. And exactly, anything could have happened. I could have taken advantage of some girl."

"You would ever do that. I know you." I put my hand on this shoulder.

"Listen, I love you and all, but I hate you."

"Wow. I hate you, I love you, I hate that I love you!" I start singing.

He laughs at me then heads upstairs.

"Well bye then." I mumble and take out some Doritos.

"Bella, please pass me the lamp on table." My mom says coming out of nowhere.

I grab the white lamp and hand it to her once I suck my fingers from the Dorito dust.

"Is it good here, or move there?" She points to the couch table while placing it at the bottom of our stairs on a table.

"I like it where it is now."

"Good good. Me too." She smiles but then moves it anyways.

"That's not surprising." I say quietly.

"Why you speak to yourself?" My mom asks cleaning the counters.

"Oh I was just singing a song."

"Oh, what song?"

"Uhhh, wrecking ball?" I say. I could have came up with a better song for my excuse.

"That Miley Cyrus, used to be good girl." She shakes her head in disappointment.

She's not even her child.

"She is changed now though, mom. She is with one of the hottest guys I know exist."

"Who?"

"Liam Hemsworth."

"Oh yes he is handsome."

"I know! Well anyways goodnight mom."

"Sweet dreams, don't let the bed bugs bite." I laugh and shake my head.

I remember when dad would always say that. I remember dad. His smiles. His laugh. His hospital bed. His funeral.

I get up to my room and close my curtains. Plopping done onto my bed in my oversized t shirt.

A single tear drips down my face. And then all at once. I cry. I hate crying. It's sad and when you cry enough you can't stop. You try to speak but the quiver in your voice won't let you. My mom was like that every night for 4 months. Loosing the love of her life will do that to you. Not that I've had any experience there, yet.

I bawl my fists up and shake as tears escape my eyes. I sit on my bed curled up in a little ball. I use my pillow to muffle the whimpers escaping my mouth.

Stop crying! I scold myself.

But it doesn't help. I go to sleep with dried tears on my cheeks.

The next morning I wake up with a massive headache and my face felt like I had a face mask on that I forgot to take off. Very stiff. I do weird facial expressions to exercise it out.

"Bell! Get ready for school!" Wait a second. It's Monday! Why didn't my deafening alarm go off?!

I jump out of bed and throw on some black leggings and a hoodie. Like what else am I supposed to wear?

I rush down the stairs with my phone in hand. Send my streaks of a table.

"Are you sure it's Monday?" I ask making a hot chocolate.

"Check your phone." Tom says.

Sure enough I check my phone and it's Monday. I also have 15 minutes before school starts.

My kettle makes the sound so I know is ready. I pour it into the hot chocolate mix and then pour milk. Everyone thinks that the way I do it is weird though. But they are entitled to their own opinions.

Once there is more milk so it isn't piping hot, I try to chug it down. That doesn't work because I spit the first gulp out. Well I think I just burnt my whole mouth.

"That was very graceful." Tom says scrunching his face in disgust.

"Hey I thought I put enough milk, it's not my fault!"

"What's not your fault?" My brother says walking in the door.

"Nothing." I say.

"Are we leaving or not?" He says and I take my thermos with me and then my school bag. Slipping my phone in the pocket of my hoodie.

He drives me to school and I hear the music telling me that the 2 minutes to get to class have started. With that I speed walk down the hallway with my earbuds in. Of course I bump into someone when I turn the corner.

"Shi-Bella?" Matt says.

"Uh hi. Bye." I say walking down the stairs.

The music is coming to an end and I finally make it into my seat. Everybody is already there so it makes me feel a little uncomfortable. Everyone staring at me.

The day goes by very slowly and I don't see Matt which I'm thankful for.