Chapter 7

The next day at school was a little awkward between Harry and Louis. Louis just said a quick hello, and Harry just sat in his usual seat in the front. Homeroom was slow and agonizing for Louis. Even though he absolutely loved Harry and hated the awkwardness between them. When the bell rang for first period, Harry stood up but waited for everyone to leave before him so he could ask Louis something.

"Do I call you Mr. Tomlinson here?"

"Nah. Only when other kids or adults are around," Harry just nodded and turned to walk out. "Are you joining me at lunch today?"

"I was hoping I could," he said and bit his lip, making Louis feel a weird feeling in his stomach.

"You know you always are welcome. I just wanted to make sure... you know," Harry nodded shyly. Harry gave Louis a small smile and turned around, walking away in his purple leather skirt, knee-high white socks, black shoes, and black blouse. Louis bit his lip again and cursed himself for the naughty things he was thinking of.

All Louis could think about since the kiss was the kiss. He could only continue to imagine Harry's soft lips on his, moving gently together. They were so soft and tasted of peppermint from the chapstick he used. Louis could only imagine the other things that those plump lips could do, sucking Louis' cock filling his mouth to the point where Harry choked on it and gagged, forcing it out of his mouth, saliva dribbling down his chin. He could imagine Harry's wide eyes and heavy breathing after a hard make out session where Louis left purple marks all over the young boy's neck and made his bottom lip swell up from sucking and biting. Louis wanted Harry to sit under Louis' desk and suck him off so no one would see him, the thought of being caught terrified him but excited him too. Louis hated himself for the way he felt.

Harry wasn't much better. When he was sat in AP Physics, he couldn't help but imagine Louis' lips and hey way they danced with his. Harry wanted Louis and he was certain that he had a major crush on him. He believed it was way more than just a silly crush if he was daydreaming about sitting on his face and rocking his hips in circles, the feeling of Louis' warm tongue lapping his hole. Harry shot his hand in the air and Mrs. Colton called on him, permitting him to the bathroom after he answered the question asked. He raced out and ran to the bathroom and into a stall, locking it behind him and sticking his hand in his pants immediately. He made sure to check that no one was in there before he pleasured himself. He came all of his hand, his head swarming with Louis. He wanted to cry. He hated the way he felt and he was terrified of seeing him later, not knowing if he'd be able to even speak at all.

Harry quickly wiped his hands off with toilet paper before going out and washing his hands. He returned to class and sat down in his front seat as if nothing was going on. He felt so dirty but so turned on at the same time. A tiny hope of Louis kissing him again never left Harry's mind.

When Harry walked into Louis' classroom, he shut the door behind him and grabbed a chair, sitting it next to Louis who wasn't in his classroom. However, he walked in with two muffins, a sandwich, and a bottle of water as well as a banana. Harry took out his sandwich, potato chips, grapes, and water too, ready to just eat.

They were quiet for a while as they ate awkwardly. They kept making weird glances at each other, both feeling the same for each other, just unknowingly by the other. Harry was the one to break the silence.

"I liked it," Harry somehow built up the courage to say that. Louis played dumb and acted like he didn't know what Harry meant, though he knew exactly what the curly boy was talking about.

"Liked what?" He said, causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Yesterday... the kiss," Louis widened his eyes a bit.