Chapter 12

Me and my younger brother successfully escaped from the scary red-haired guy

As soon as our bums landed on the soft pillows inside the carriage, my brother began asking me a bunch of questions, and also gave me his opinions on my "stupid" actions.

Well, i guess asking questions is reasonable, since my decisions were pretty questionable, but calling them stupid is too much.

"You also did some stupid stuff back there! This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave me alone!"

"You just confirmed that what you did was stupid! Well, You could've just politely said "sorry" to that guy, but no! Of course, you have to scream at him first! Not only that! but you also threw a dollar at him! Not even two! How rude!"

I think about his words. 

 Looking back, Yes, i'm definitely in the wrong, but my prideful self can't accept that. To win this argument, I can't make up excuses or else I would look desperate and pathetic. 

hmm, what should I do? ....Christian also, acted abnormally! How could I forget!? 

All male leads are unreasonable freaks! I'll just put all the blame onto Christian, so in this way, my actions will seem less stupid in contrast to Christians!

"Hmph, It was Christian's fault becaus-"

"Who is Christian?"

"The guy that I offended with the red hair! how could you forget his name so fast? He even gave us an introduction!"

Oh, yeah Anthony ignores people who ignore him.

"...really? did he give an introduction?"

"Yeah, That's not the point!! So it was actually him at fault since he also overreacted! Think about it!! Why the heck did he follow us!! Normal people don't do such big things for such a petty reason. He also wants to fight me in school! Why the hell would you fight at school! oh yeahh, duels. Basically he also harassed me!"

"Hmm, well...." Said Anthony, In contrast to this guy "Christian's" actions, Lilia seemed more rational but, she started this whole incident, but now that I think about it....Christian is a total weirdo. I can either be on my poor, older sister's side who was harassed or on a rude stranger's side who was harassed by Lilia, thought Anthony. 

"All I could make out of this incident is that, You and that guy are both overreactive, dramatic freaks!" said my brother.

"You are also in the wrong!! Why did you suggest to stop running and talk it out with him!"

"It's your fault you listened!"

oh my god, he is right.

"But, but..."

"There are many truths, but there is only one whole truth! You bumped into a stranger and screamed at their face."

"That doesn't make sense at all! What do you mean by whole truth?"

"It makes more sense in russian!!" 

"..." does russia exist in this universe? should I ask that? or will it seem too suspicious...

"..."

Yeah, its not really his fault for leaving...

"Bro, i'm sorry. Let's not fight anymore." I said.

I feel so bad for blaming him. I'm older after all...I should act like it.

"Yeah. Okay...i'm sorry as well. You're not the only one at fault."

"Awww. Let's hug!" I said.

"Lets not. That's gross."

"Aww, fine then."

~~~~~~~~