we should get married

gelo

"What the fuck this nigga doing?" I watched as Melo missed a layup

Yasmin done took this nigga soul.

"Baby chill." Jaden rubbed circles into my hand. I looked over to her to see them soft browns of hers were already facing me. She had a way of calming a nigga.

"Nah, baby. He playing like he ain't ever touched a ball before." Watching Melo or Zo play was only fun when they was on they game. Other than that it's stressful, because I know they true potential.

"He's stressed." she tried to reason.

Even though Melo was tryna look tough on the outside, I knew it was a whole different story in his interior. No nigga wants to see the girl they love with another nigga.

On the whole situation I was a lil bit torn. I know Melo ain't cheat on Yas but I could see how it could look at that. Melo had no business inviting that girl in his room. But at the same time Yasmin had no business posting that shit, or getting with that rap nigga. It had only been a lil over a week.

I knew they was gon get back together, but it was just like I ain't know how long it was gon take. They got soul ties now, they could never forget about eachother.

Melo ain't know this but Yasmin calls me at least
once everyday to check on him.

"Oh hell nah!" I stood up as Melo let some short ass nigga score on him. "Dad take him out."

"Give it a second, he's just adjusting." My dad looked over his lil clipboard like it was sum serious on it. There wasn't.

"Dad ain't no second, it's third quarter."

He sighed before getting one of the lil bench riders up to switch out with Melo. Lil nigga was shocked.

My dad never pulled Melo out. Melo even played with a broken wrist once. So, when lil bro ran in and tapped Melo shoulder, he looked bout ready to
shoot somebody.

"Lavar, what the fuck?" he asked as he walked over.

Not only did this boy lose Yasmin but he just about
lost his mind.

"Gelo, you better get your brother." my dad told me seriously, as he stared Melo down.

"Nigga let's go." I grabbed on to his collar pulling him to the gym locker room.

As we walked through the gymnasium side lines the crowd cheered, "Over rated."

"You hear that shit? That's how you look right now." I shoved him forward as we reached the bathroom.

"Man, hop off my dick." he took a seat on the bench, as I leaned my back against the lockers.

I sighed. Zo was usually here to do this pep talk shit. But I guess I was gone have to put my big brother hat on tonight. "Nigga, I know you in yo feelings and shit but playing like a bum only gon hurt you."