✨Fun Evening-II: Don't give up✨

"Hatred isself-punishment

"Hatred is
self-punishment."  

-Hosea Ballou

Annie's POV.

️•▶️

I looked for ingredients to make snacks but found nothing. I, with Kate, went to the living room and found others there. I pinched Kate to tell Nate cause he wasn't going to listen to anything from me.

'He is angry with me

She asked, "Nathan, can you bring some ingredients from the market?". He asked why. I said, "Because I feel hungry and I want to eat something". Nate asked why couldn't we order something. I said that I liked homemade food more. He said, "OK. Blake, Ashton let's go. George stay here and keep an eye on her". His finger was pointed at me. I said to him," I'm not your prisoner. By the way, I will text you what would you bring from the market". Nate pinched my nose and kissed Kate's cheek before leaving.

I and Kate went to the Kitchen where I found Isa sitting on the chair of the dining table, typing something on her laptop. George also reached the kitchen and sat opposite Isa. I asked Isa, "What are you doing?". She replied, "Just practicing some coding part. What does Nathan say?". I told her that he went to the market with Blake and Ashton. Isa asked, "What will you going to make for snacks?". I said after thinking a little," Let's make a cake and some cookies. What are you saying, George?". George said, "Remove this cookie. What about Macaroons?". Isa said with a big smile," I love Macaroons. I can bake those".

Isa rolled up the hoodie's sleeves and washed her hand along with Kate. I typed the ingredients and sent them to Nate.

Within 30 minutes, the Boys brought everything. I called Lizzy to help us. I only know how to bake a cake. I along with Lizzy started to make chocolate cake. Kate and Isa were making Macaroons.

After mixing the ingredients for the cake, Lizzy put it in the oven and put the temperature. I took a bowl of cream and put in some cocoa powder and started to mix it until it became chocolate cream. Lizzy brought out the baked cake from over.