Kissing Booth [BoyxBoy]

All rights reserved. No part of this work may be used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles and reviews. This book is a work of fiction, names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

****

Hiya! Thanks for clicking. This message is a note to add and read the rewritten version of this book to your library. New updates every Saturday.

Also, this book is the first in a series. Other books include Addicted (completed), Breaking the Rules (completed), The Only Exception (ongoing) and Breakable (ongoing). Be sure the add those books to your library as well!

****

I am so excited to start this new journey with you guys. I got this idea after attending a carnival that was based on fundraising money for our school and coincidently, there was a kissing booth there! Don't worry, I didn't take part in it (there's something about knowing a dude has kissed 100 girls that's a turn off).

This is a work in progress, if you didn't already know. So there may be mistakes, typos and all that good stuff. So please keep that in mind when you read. And also, if you would like me to be a happy happy girl then please vote and comment to share the love!

warning : this story contains relationships between two men. If you are not interested, then don't read.

There are some swear words here and there when the characters get over emotional so if that doesn't sound like your kind of book, then again don't read

While there arent any sex scenes in the story, the characters do make explicit suggestions to sex. So if you're not comfortable with that, then for the last time DONT READ.

Now that I've let that all out, please enjoy this story.

started: October 16th, 2014
completed: February 21st, 2015