Chapter One: Woman of Past

I've always had this built up rage and anger within me, I can't explain it. It's like when someone does something to annoy me or if someone is purposely being rude or mean, whether its to someone else or myself a switch goes off in my head and then radiates through my whole body. I see red, I see white, I see black I see all the colours in the bloody rainbow and I just flip out. Whether that be a range of profanities coming out of my mouth or physical violence. If it's physical violence, then the switch has been flipped and held down by my inner demons and it takes a lot for me to calm down again.

I thought this pent up anger was all because of my emotions and the lack of parents I had when growing up. Being bounced around in the foster care system for as long as I can remember, having no one to talk to, nor anyone that really wanted to listen. Psychoanalysing myself I came to the conclusion this is where my anger stemmed from.

When I was about 13/14 and my body was hit by the truck that is puberty this anger simmered out of me like boiling hot water in a pot. I was hard to control and calm down. One of my foster parents, Annalise a lovely lady who actually cared for me decided to take me to the doctors to see if they could do something about my anger. The doctors came back with the whole being in foster care and having no therapy and also hitting puberty then linking it to my outrageous hormones. She ended up slurring a bunch of words I won't repeat to the doctor about how he wasn't taking me seriously because I was a women, and not everything is always linked to hormones.

She was a babe, there I said it. For a 70 year old hippie she was bad ass and the first person I could call a parental figure. She didn't want to stop there, she suggested to me that because there was no files or records of my parents I could of inherited something from them and that she was going to seek the help I needed.

In the summer of 2014 we flew over to Serbia to a small village called Palić. She'd been emailing this guy and wanted to do some voodoo hypnotising things on me. She said that he could give us natural solutions to controlling my anger. Annalise assumed that I had ADHD but didn't want me to take pharmaceuticals from pharmacy's as she believed the government were behind everything and the drugs weren't real and it was all about making money and boosting the economy. I mean she's not exactly wrong but she was a little bat shit crazy.

So after a long flight and a coach journey to a village in the middle of nowhere we met her friend Spiridon. A lovely man but also very weird, not that i'm one to judge, i'm also strange but not live in the middle of nowhere and do voodoo shit.

Annalise explained to me that he was a doctor of natural sources, he trained professionally but believed in the use of natural ingredients. I wasn't bothered I just wanted to feel calm and be okay with controlling my anger. After a 2 day hike into the Serbian woods, we came across 4 cabins, a camp site esc aesthetic, we proceeded to stay here for 2 weeks.

The 2 weeks concluding of going through natural ways to calm myself down. Hypnotism, all mind spirit body and soul stuff. Spiridon then proceeded to get a range of herbs some I'm not completely sure what they are called but things like Lavender, Valerian, Chamomile, Kava Root and Aconite. We grounded some of it up and also boiled some of the ingredients combining it all into tablets that I could take whenever I needed too. The tablets really burned at first and sometimes still do, and depending on how many they take I sometimes feel sick but it helps to calm me and I've been better for it since. Spiridon was a very intellectual man giving me and Annalise a list of places around the world that sell these herbs, some more rare than others.

Things were great with Annalise, after 3 years with being with her she asked me if she could adopt me. She said she didn't care about the money that she got from the foster care system, she had her own business and said she could easily provide for us. I was over the moon, someone I could finally call family. At the age of 17, 2 days after she asked me she passed away. Actually scrap that to this day I'm convinced that she was murdered. I came home from college, the house was quiet and the front door was open, I walked into the living room to find her on the floor, completely blue.