Rituals finally complete...

Story continues from haldi function :

Haldi function is full on and Arnav is so desparate to be alone with his wife . His gaze has not left her for ones ever since they have reached Amans house . All the decorations and planning for function is well done and most importantly the smile on Lavanya and NK face was just heart touching they never though that Arnav is going to make this so special for them. This was indeed a very special surprise .

He is standing with his brothers and admiring his wife as she is busy preparing things and running around managing the guest and the floor not for ones she stopped helping . He has had enough he wants to finish his rituals but his . He left his gaze from her and looks around the hall, everyone is busy in there own discussion so one is paying attention to the haldi which is sitting amidst all.

He walks up to her taking a bowl full of haldi in his hand and pulls her into a room, before she could analyze what has happened ,He pulls her close and closes the door behind them securely pinning her in the door itself . Caging her in between his arms as she looks at him with wide eyes.

Khushi: Arnavji what happened , why did you bring me In here like this ..

Then her eyes go onto the haldi bowl and she looks at him confused .

Arnav: enough of you running around and helping . I stole you from there to give you this .

He said sliding his hand on her arm . She turned around to run away but stopped as she felt him touch her . She shivered at his touch

he twisted her around and she applied haldi on her arm going up

he twisted her around and she applied haldi on her arm going up ... his hands reached her neck, he applied haldi there ..

she shivers at his touches and closed her eyes in pleasure , his eyes are locked on her reactions

she shivers at his touches and closed her eyes in pleasure , his eyes are locked on her reactions ... he then goes up applies haldi on her face Going to her lips ..