𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐫

~Vanessa's POV~

The girls and I were walking in the halls at school when suddenly Riley pulled on our arms

"Look what's happening, look what's coming!" Riley tells us with a smile.

"What's coming crazy?" We ask her.

"Invitations...to the seventh grade parties. It's begun. We could be party girls. I'm going need a party-girl walk." Riley told us starting to walk funny while Maya and I looked at her funny.

"Yeah..." I started to say.

"That's not it." Maya and I say in unison.

"You know, there is going to be boys at these parties but not just any boys. No, opposite sex boys. They're the best kind." Riley tells us with a still smile.

"Yeah, you sound ready for this." Maya tells her sarcastically.

"Oh, I am and I may just be the first girl who crosses over from our side of the room to the..." Riley trails off.

"Yeah that's going to be us." Maya and I say in unison.

"Yeah that's going to be you guys." Riley said it the same time we said.

"You know what pretty-boy hipster is handing out invitations to...don't you?" Riley said nudging us.

"A party." I say as Maya and I nudge her back.

"Membership cards to the popular club." Riley tells us.

"Why can't you just let it be a party?" I ask her as Maya nods.

"Because this is it, right here. This is where you guys go one way and I go the other way. You guys get invited to the party, Maya you marry pretty-hipster and Vee you are going to marry Farkle, and I end up marrying Anthony Delvecchio and we buy bulk. You guys are going to be popular. I'm not. Good for you. Good girls. Bye-bye, girls, bye-bye. " Riley cried hugging us.

'Pretty hipster boy' then comes by and hands Riley an invitation. Riley pushes it back to him but he gives it back to her. She finally takes the invitation and smiles at it as hipster boy leaves.

"Yay! For me." Riley says with a huge smile but then looks at us. "Guys, I know you didn't get one, but is it okay if I'm really happy?"

"You go get them, tiger." Maya tells her as a I nod with a smile.

Riley squeals and walks away doing her weird dance.

"We love you, but...you are a lot of work." Maya says looking at the direction Riley went.

When she looked at me she noticed I still had a huge smile on my face so she pulled out a face of confusion.

"Why are you so smiley?" She asked me.

"Oh nothing just that... I was the party planner for that party. And it was one of my most successful clients." I told her as my smile turned into a smirk.