chapter 13~

"Aw, fine then."

Yay, I made up with my younger brother! 

Everything is resolved, happy en-

what the hell am I going to do about the duel with Christian! I am trash at fighting and I never ever held a sword.

What the hell was I doing when I first arrived into this world? Why wasn't I being productive like all the other isekai heroine's that I read about.

 I was a loser in my previous life...wait, saying that just makes me even more depressed. LETS JUST SAY I WAS A LOWER MIDDLE PERSON, anyways, how did the other lower-middle's who reincarnated suddenly become so OP? 

I'm trying my hardest- no i'm not...Its because I'm like this that I'm a loser! I NEED TO GET MY SH*T TOGETHER!

I remember the time when I didn't swear at all...how did I change so much?

AHHH, again those annoying negative thoughts!

I need to think about the duel.

Okay, okay. First of all...

nothing.

I'll do nothing about it. When the time comes, i'll just go with the flow. 

Why you ask? well...

 I don't owe him anything and he can't blackmail me since we only met once. If he does find some dirt, it doesn't matter since my reputation isn't that good anyways.

Yay! now time to relax.

~~~~~

A lot of time has passed since the day I met Christian and the heroine.

Summer vacation ended and I'm now in high school.

The duel didn't happen because he couldn't find me.

I've been in school for 4 months.

I have seen the other love interests and heroine meeting, and already getting all lovey dovey.

The heroine doesn't seen to plan to kill me, well obviously why would she hate me? The prince and his sidekicks hate me, so i'm safe.

Oh yeah, not only did i make the prince hate me, but also his sidekicks aswell! It's so they won't accidentally fall in love with the great me! 

The only con is that they're always trying to start shit with me. They do that every time they see me. Im pretty used to it.

There is also some transfer student that is also trying to start shit with me, the heroine's real love rival. In the 2nd book she was the most annoying character, a green tea bitch. She pretended to be the heroine's friend and framed her for bullying her, but the heroine is very intelligent, so she easily exposed all her schemes and even made the green tea bitch commit suicide.

Her name is Irene Veak, daughter of a baron.

Lilia and Irene share the same kind of beauty, pitiful and weak looking. If we compare, Irene looks much more frail and Lilia is more bubbly. And personality wise, they are complete opposites. Lilia is sincerely kind and Irene pretends to be kind but is actually a green tea bitch.

Rather than a villainess, I'm more of a cannon fodder. 

Lilia existed to get killed and Irene also shared the same fate.

You would think we would become friends but,

we didn't exactly become friends.

 Let me tell you a tale of my awesome adventures.

One Friday morning I leisurely walked in the corridor. I saw a frail Irene walking past me. She suddenly fell down and was sitting on the ground, looking pitiful. 

I quickly understood what she was trying to do. 

As she was about to cry, I an Intelligent person who read lots of CN novels about green tea bitches, fell on the ground as well, even more dramatically than her. 

"AHH." I screamed as I was falling.

The previously empty corridor was full of other people.

She made a pitiful face, but I an intellectual made a face full of pain. As she was about to say 'How could you do this Miss Lilia.' to let others misunderstand. The green bitches always wanna seem frail, weak, delicate and pitiful.

 If you can't beat them join them.

"I was born with glass bones and paper skin. Every morning I break my legs, and every afternoon I break my arms. At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep." I said loudly so everyone could hear.

everyone: "...."

"..."

(buy me chocolate)