26

Quinn's POV

I walked outside to get some fresh air. I didn't want to blow up on him and say something that I would regret later. I also didn't want to make this a big deal because it really isn't. All he did was lie to me but we're not in a relationship so it doesn't really matter. It's not like he was talking talking to her. I know we're going to end up resolving this tiny issue, we always do. I think this time it just hit different, I just don't know why. It was just a little white lie. I'm just overreacting at this point. It might be because I personally feel like we're becoming more than just friends, considering we're both aware of each other's feelings toward one another, but who knows?

After 15 minutes of being alone, I walked back into the planetarium to talk things out like a mature human being. Harry stood up as soon as I stepped foot into the place.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for lying to you and not telling you that Violet called and I'm just–"

"It's okay. I know you and I know that you wouldn't just lie to me like that unless it was for a good reason. I'm sorry for acting out the way that I did. It was immature and I'm sorry." I shrugged.

"I love you, you know that?" he hugged me.

"I love me too. So are you gonna come with me to meet up with her or not?"

"Do I have a choice?" he sassed.

"You do, actually. I'm not gonna force you to come with me if you don't want to."

"It's only fair that I go with you since you went with me to meet her yesterday."

"Wow what a true one."

"Always."

"But if you ever lie to my face like that again, I don't know what I'll do just yet, but I'm going to do something."

"You've always been the worst with threats."

"The audacity. The nerve of some people." I rolled my eyes.

"What do you think she's gonna talk to you about?" he asked.

"It really beats me. I've never really talked to her because of how much I didn't like her."

"And did you not like her because you were into me or because there was something sketchy about her?" he smirked.

I playfully shoved him, "don't get too cocky now, Holland."

"Hey, I'm just trying to get answers here."

"Maybe a mix of both." I said sheepishly.

Harry's POV

I genuinely want to know what Violet's going to discuss with Quinn, or attempt to discuss. She didn't mention anything last night.

"At the end of the day, you're the one who gets the guy. So who's the real winner here?"

"Honestly, maybe her. Because she doesn't have to put up with you." she joked.

"That's a lie and you know it."

"What if she tries to fight?"

"I will be there to stop it... or record it... whichever seems like the better option in that moment."

"Maybe you should stay in the car unless you see something going down."

"Are you sure?"

"I mean I don't really think she's going to tell me what she wants to tell me if you're standing right there." she sighed.

"So what's the plan?"