Chapter 26: Sexual Tension

-Heather's POV

"Luca, say goodnight to Angel. It's time for bed." Tessa says coming into the living room with an outstretched hand. 

After getting rid of Natasha, I continued dinner with Luca acting as if it never happened however Xavier couldn't take his eyes off of me. I locked eyes with his once and saw pride, lust, and want swirling in his gaze making me quickly look anywhere but him. We were currently sitting in the living room with Luca between me and him as he played with some action figures while we each enjoyed a glass of wine. 

Luca looks at me and hugs me tightly making me hug him back and kiss his head. He grins and kisses my cheek making me chuckle at him. 

"Goodnight mom." He whispers before rushing off to Tessa. I watch as the two leave the room leaving me with Xavier. 

I look at him as he already looking at me. He is laying back on the couch with an arm thrown across the back. He gently places his glass of wine on the table to his side before taking my glass as well and gently placing it down. I keep my gazed locked with his to see what his next move is while he tugs on my hand causing me to partially fall on him. We are chest to chest with my breathing speeding up. He takes his hand and brushes my long hair behind my ear before pulling my face to his. We are barely an inch a part with my hands still on his chest with one of his bracing my neck and the other on my hip. Our breath mingling as we continue looking at each other. 

"Sweetheart, do you have any idea what you do to me?" He speaks lowly and softly. I shake my head and my gaze drops to his lips. God those lips... He doesn't hesitate to mold his lips onto mine and I kiss him back with just as much eagerness. His lips move hungrily against my own as he pulls me to straddle him which I oblige to. I feel his hands move from my hips to cup my ass squeezing them firmly in his hands. I gasp and let my head fall back as he continues down my jaw to my neck. I moan as I begin grinding against him causing him to go stiff. He groans as my fingers find their way into his hair gently tugging on it. He tugs on my neck making our lips lock again as I feel him move his hands on my ass guiding me to move faster. Too many layers, I need less clothes... We need to stop til we get to a room.  I slow down and pull back watching as both of our eyes are full of lust. 

"I should go tuck Luca in..." I say breathlessly. Although it is the furthest thing from my mind right now, I need an excuse to get away for a minute. I slowly stand up as I feel Xavier close his eyes laying his head back against the couch with his muscles tense. I can tell he is trying to resist pulling me back. I quickly walk up the stairs towards Luca's room while trying to reign in my rushing hormones. Get a grip Heather...

-Xavier's POV

Holy. Shit. 

I feel like a horny teenager again. I just had her riding me on my couch for Christ sakes! I almost came when she began tugging on my hair. Her soft moans dancing in my ears like a melody. When she pulled away I could see just as much intensity in her eyes as I am sure mine had. I had to curl my fist to stop the urge from pulling her back on top of me again. I knew we both needed to slow it down however I wanted nothing more than to ravish her... Stop it Xavier!

I got up and walked up the stairs heading towards my room when I heard singing coming from Luca's room. I push the door in slightly to see my angel laying against Luca's headboard singing to him while she brushes his hair back out of his face. She is perfect.  Luca is asleep  when she leans over kissing him on his head before making sure he is tucked in. She brushes his hair back once more before making her way to the door. I step back while she comes out slightly jumping seeing me stand there. I smirk at her while she gently pushes me back giggling softly. She begins opening the doors to each of the rooms. What is she doing? I see her push open one of the guest rooms and begin walking in.

"Sweetheart, what are you doing?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

"Heading to bed..." She says with furrowed eyebrows. Aww, she thinks I'm letting her sleep alone... That's cute. I gently pull on her hand and she allows me to. I head back towards my room with her behind me. We get to the room and I pull her in closing the door behind us. She looks around the room curiously. I can't help but wonder what she thinks. Does she like it? I shake my head at my own thoughts. 

"I'm going to take a quick shower. Please make yourself comfortable and borrow a T-shirt if you would like." She nods her head still walking around the room. I walk off towards the on suite bathroom. I take a quick shower and come out to see Heather has put on one of my white button down shirts again. She has thrown her hair up in bun of sorts and is laid down curled on my bed. She is staring at me as I walk towards her and I can feel her eyes traveling down my body. "Keep looking at me like that sweetheart and I can't promise I will behave." 

Her eyes snap up and her face blushes red as she looks down. I chuckle getting into bed and lifting the sheets up that she has already laid on her. I notice she has no pants on causing me to look at her beautiful legs. I scoot close to her and lay on my side facing her. Her eyes lock with mine and I wrap my arm around her petite waist pulling her towards me. Those beautiful dark blue eyes captivating me and dragging me into their depths. I can't look away from her. She reaches up and runs her fingers gently through my hair causing me to relax and sigh from her touch. 

"Xavier I need to tell you something..." She whispers still holding her gaze with me. 

"What is it sweetheart?" I say equally as soft watching her intently. 

"I've never..." Her voice trails off and she looks down. I cup her chin and make her look back at me. I look at her confused and she understands and continues. "I've never had sex.." She says clearing her throat looking nervous.

Oh. My. God. 

My eyes go slightly wide and I stare at her wondering how the fuck that is possible. This beauty has never been with someone? She is captivating! She begins pulling away and I realize I gave her the wrong impression by not saying anything. I quickly get on top of her and lock my hands with her beside her head. She looks startled and nervous. 

"Do you have any idea how incredibly sexy you are?" I whisper leaning in towards her head. She begins to blush but still looks at me. I kiss her softly enjoying her delicate lips dancing with mine. She begins pressing harder to my lips with our hands still interlocked. I leave her lips and start traveling my lips down her jawline to her neck. I hit a specific spot that causes her to sigh. I smirk against her neck and begin nibbling on it earning a moan from her. God that sound... She opens her legs allowing me to lay down between them. My hand goes to her knee and travels up her bare thigh earning a soft gasp from her. Her body arches against mine making me grip tighter on her upper thigh. Shit Xavier, slow down! I know I should but I just can't. I lean back and lock eyes with her. Her breathing is heavy making her chest rise and fall rapidly. Her face is flushed and lips are swollen. I press my forehead to hers and close my eyes allowing her scent to engulf me. 

"If we don't stop now... I don't think I will be able to." I whisper to her with my eyes closed. She nods her forehead against mine and takes a deep shaky breath. I roll over and pull her onto my chest while she wraps an arm around my waist. I take a deep breath of my own and try to release the sexual tension. She gives me a gentle kiss on my chest which makes me smile. 

"Goodnight Xavier." 

"Goodnight sweetheart."