Episode 55 Mega Man Vs Astro Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: In 1942, author Isaac Asimov introduced the Three Laws of Robotics, to protect man from their cybernetic creations.

Boomstick: And thank god he didn't include anything against robot-on-robot violence. The world would just be way less fun.

"But do they have to fight?" Ruby asked. Robots should live peacefully. Like her and friend Penny (who the others don't know that she's actually a Android)

Wiz: Mega Man, the Blue Bomber.

Boomstick: And Astro Boy, the Atomic Wonder Child. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mega Man

(*Cues: Megaman 2 - Wily Stage 1 (Symphony)*)

Wiz: In the year 200X, a new age of robotics was dawning, heralded by Dr. Thomas Light, and his partner, Dr. Albert Wily. Together, they planned to launch mankind into a new age of prosperity.

"But something happened obviously," Blake muttered. Nothing can go smoothly.

Boomstick: So, they made a bunch of Robot Masters to do things too dangerous for people, like cutting down trees, bringing down buildings, and... being cold.

"Seems more like he's built to work in cold areas that would kill normal people," Weiss muttered as she started thinking about some new robot designs for atlas soldiers.

Wiz: However, jealous of Dr. Light's increasing notoriety-

Boomstick: And beard growing skills! Damn, look at that thing. I could take a nap in that shit.

"Wow he could put professor Port's mustache to shame" said an impressed ruby

Wiz: -Dr. Wily stole all of Light's robots and used them to try to take over the world.

"Typical jealous scientist always trying to machines to take over the world" said Yang reminiscing to time she took out that paladin in one punch (with the help of her team of course)

Boomstick: All except two, Roll, a robot-girl built for housekeeping, and sending feminism back to the 60's...

Weiss blew a raspberry at that tidbit.

"She's adorable though," Ruby gushed at the little robot girl. She kind of reminded her of zwei (if she was a puppy).

Wiz: ...and Rock, Light's loyal lab assistant, and surrogate son.

"Wait a minute, Roll? Rock?" Ruby muttered before laughing. "Rock and Roll HAHAHA!"

"Nice," Yang said with an approving nod. Liking the little pun there.

Boomstick: Wily would regret this mistake about ten times over ...give or take.

"And probably many more if 11 turns out great" Blake said with a Chuckle

"Or turn evil after gaining sentiance" remarked weiss

Wiz: After watching his human father fall to ruin over Wily's betrayal, Rock stepped up to take on the burden of saving the world himself. But first, he would have to upgrade into the super fighting robot, called Mega Man.

(Shows intro of the Mega Man TV show)

Vocalist: Super Fighting Robot! MEGA MAN!

"I can taste the 90's from this," Yang snickered. "And it is delicious!"