3

*The next week* 🙃

Infinite and Sonic walk together to the college including Infinite's sister. They're talking each other and then Shadow came. "I'm here not to make a chaos. I just passed by." Shadow said as he came and passed by.

Nasma look at both of them. "What is going on?" She said. Sonic and Infinite look at each other.

P.S: Dialogue mode would be easy right?

Nasma: Come on guys tell me...

Infinite: It's none of your business, Nas...

Sonic: Infinite...just tell her. She's your little sister remember?

Infinite: Fine... It's a long story...

Nasma: Then make it short...

Sonic: Well, Infy thought Shadow gonna take me from him...

Infinite: hmmm....

Nasma: Just that? So, that's why Shadow acting like he's nice to both of you...

Sonic: Well, we gonna go to the college before the class starts.

Infinite: Sure, no problem, let's just use a chaos control

Infinite does the chaos control and they arrived at the college in a flash.

Nasma: Infinite!! I told you not to use a power! Just be normal okay!

Infinite: You know I can't make it normal...

Sonic: um... It's not fun if it's easy right?

Nasma: And what do you mean by that?

Sonic: Nothing!! Let's just go to the class.

The three of them went to the class and Infinite saw Shadow on his way to his seat. Infinite shout his name.

Infinite: You can seat beside me... Nobody seat here.

Shadow: Thank you for your kindness.

Shadow sit beside Infinite and the jackal didn't look at him.

Shadow: Infinite...

Infinite: hmm?

Shadow: I would like to tell you something... It's not about Sonic okay... It's about your sister

Infinite: What do you want from her?

Shadow: Well, I'm just asking if I want to borrowed her this evening. You don't have a class after this evening for today, right?

Infinite: Yeah... For what you want to borrowed my sister? Anyway, my sister is not an object okay!

Shadow: You're so funny...

Infinite: I'm not funny... This is serious.

Shadow: Will you be less serious? Your sister is so clever than me. So, I was thinking if I could study with your sister this evening.

Infinite: Sure... But, don't do something to her, okay?

Shadow: sure...

The class starts and it ends so quickly. Infinite meet Sonic on the one of the restaurant near the college. Sonic ordered a drink for Infinite once he's arrived.

Sonic: So, your sister won't joining us? You don't have any class this evening, right?

Infinite: Yeah... My sister is study with Shadow...this evening

Sonic: Oh... Well, that's unusual for Shadow to study with her.

Infinite: He said that Nasma is clever than him...

Sonic: What?! That's nonsense. He's much clever than he already is... Why he need your sister anyway?

*Meanwhile*

Shadow and Nasma was at the library. Shadow look at her for a moment and Nasma notice that.

Nasma: What?

Shadow: Oh nothing... You know why we're here?

Nasma: Yes...? You have something to tell me about my brother isn't it?

Shadow: *chuckled* You know... Well, just wanna give your brother a warning.

Nasma: Okay...

Shadow: You might not know that Sonic is really fall in love with me but, he don't wanna Infinite know about that...

Nasma: Sonic really fall in love with you!? When!? Since when!?

Shadow: Well... A week ago...

Nasma: and what if I tell this to my brother?

Shadow: hmm... Kill him?

Nasma: YOU TRY TO KILL MY BROTHER!?

Shadow: Relax...okay. I won't do that. I'm just joking.

Nasma: I will make sure that you will get your hands off from my brother.

Shadow: I'm just joking okay... I can't kill him you know...

Nasma: *growled*

Shadow: You're so cute when you growling like that.

Shadow get up and kiss her cheek before he gets out and leaving Nasma there alone at the library. Nasma quickly get up and went to find Infinite.