Chapter 1: Reborn (1)

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

In a spacious white room full of medical pieces of equipment, eight different figures can be seen wearing a bloodied surgical clothes and surgical mask with a stain of blood are moving very fast, and in those eyes, the panic, fear, and hopelessness are clearly seen and the beeping sound of the machines that are connected to the bloodied silver haired young man lying in the operating table are making them more nervous.

The operating room was already light continuously for almost seven hours, and outside the operating room, there are rows of doctors who are well known in different fields of medicine and some of them even have blood splattered in their surgical clothes.

These doctors have been standing for almost seven hours already but they did not complain nor uttered a single protest. Instead, they are quite nervous as they wait for their turn to enter the operating room.

They have been summoned and gathered here by their superiors as they canceled all of their schedules and appointments just to save the Young Man who is lying inside the operating room! The operation this time is very different, and that is because of the identity of the young man lying in the operation table.

They are very aware of the identity of the patient who is currently lying inside the operation room, he is the only son of the left prime minister of the country and the only Young Patriarch of the Wei Guardian Family! He was in no way a simple patient!

Their work and even their life is the one who is on the line here. They must save the Young Patriarch or at least stabilized his vitals first until the doctor sends by the Wei Guardian family arrived, to take over the job to heal the Young Patriarch.

They all know to well their self and they known that its impossible for them to save the Young Patriarch with the level of their medical skills so they can not take any risk and all they could do is stabilise the patient conditions.

Another thirty minutes of full of tensed atmosphere passed by and even though the hallway have an air conditioner, all of the present doctors have been sweating already as they cannot stop the fear that slowly creeping it way to their heart!

"Doctor Yun has arrived! Doctor Yun is here!" - A excited voice with a tinge of relief rung outside the operating room which made all of the doctors who heard it sigh in relief. This time, they knew that they were all already safe, and they knew that the Young Patriarch inside the operation room can be fully healed by Doctor Yun.

All the doctors turn in the entrance of the hallway as they saw a tall and lean figure covered in surgical clothes rushed towards them and he's being followed by eight people who are also wearing the same clothes as him, as some of them were carrying some pieces of equipment.

The man called Doctor Yun entered the operating room together with the eight people following him as he ordered all the doctors inside to get out. The doctors did not protest and instead, they felt relieved as they rushed outside the operating room. They have already done their best and they are still not sure if they can heal the Young Patriarch as his injuries are very grave.

So it's good that Doctor Yun arrived as they all know his capabilities. He can surely cure the Young Patriarch laying inside the operating table.