Kiss

Me and Hoseok got ready for school. We walked together holding hands because, why not?
As we walked to our class I saw MinYoung give me a look of hatred. I payed her no attention, because she's not worth my time.
__

We made it to lunch and sat down with the boys.
"So, y'all together now?" Namjoon asked, he asked.
"Yeah, we are" Hoseok said a little shy, mostly because we aren't, we just say we are so people won't find out what's really going on.
"I don't believe that, Alina's too badass and pretty for Hoseok" Yoongi said smiling at me.
"You don't believe it?" Hoseok asked a little aggravated.
"No, I need to see it to believe it, sorry" Yoongi said with an evil smirk.
"Ok fine"
Hoseok turned my face to his and pulled me in by my chin as his lips met mine.
Everything happened so fast but I started to kiss him back.
When he pulled away he looked at Yoongi with a smirk.
"Believe is now?" He said in a smart ass way.
"Yeah...yeah I do" and we left that alone.
_____
When we got to my house I sat my bag down, turned around and threw little punches at Hoseoks arm.
"Ow, what was the for?" He asked in a pouty voice.
"For the kiss!" I said in a mad tone.
"It was just a kiss, plus they wouldn't believe us if I didn't do that!" He protested.
"I don't care! You could've kissed my head or cheek but no! You kissed my lips!!" I yelled.
"What is wrong with that!??" He yelled back.
"THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS!!"
He was silent after that.
"It-it was your first kiss?" He asked quietly.
"Yeah, it was. I have never had a boyfriend because of my powers, your not even really my boyfriend! So you had no right to do that!!" I paused for a minute and sighed, "I just always hoped that my first kiss would be a little more, romantic and privet. I guess not" after I said that I walked up the stairs and to my room.
_____

Hope y'all have enjoyed this chapter, if you didn't then oh well,
Until next time AMRYS. I💜y'all.