14

•Harry's POV•
End of June

I sat on my bed absolutely terrified. What if Louis came here? Would I be able to tell him? Would he abandon me?

I paced back and forth worried about something I didn't even know would happen.

I decide that Louis coming would be completely crazy and head to bed seeing as it was already 10. The whole situation made me finally comprehend that I was pregnant.

It really had taken me so long to accept it. Deep down I knew I would have to tell him. I was almost two months pregnant.

Though a part of me did feel sad that Louis hadn't even tried to contact me for the time he was away.

I would have to face him when he returned. I would have to tell him. Once I finally become at peace with that I'll be able to think about what I wanna do with this pregnancy.

What I found strange however is that I already had a tiny pregnancy bump. I had decided that I had probably gotten pregnant the second time around since I only began experiencing symptoms after then. I was barely two months and I was already beginning to show the tiniest bit.

I also knew I'd have to begin going to a gynecologist since I hadn't been to the doctor since I found out.

I push away all my thoughts and decide to go to sleep. Suddenly okay with telling Louis. Well maybe not completely okay.

I fall asleep pretty quickly my fatigue still pretty strong. I only sleep for 5 hours before I'm awoken by banging on my door. It scares me awake.

I try to look out my window in my room to see who it is. It's to dark outside for me to see anything. I stand there absolutely terrified. It was 3 am only crazy murders came to your house this late at night.

I open my bedroom door and begin to head downstairs. The banging continues as I grab a knife from the kitchen. I'm so overwhelmed with fear I don't even realize I have my hand placed protectively over my stomach the whole time.

"Who's there?" I yell while standing by the door

"Harry! It's me Louis!" The familiar voice says

I open the door and lower the knife. What the hell was he doing here? He looks down at my hand with the knife.

"Why do you have a knife?" He asks gesturing towards my hand

"Because what kind of a person comes knocking at 3 in the morning! Murders that's who!" I say walking back into the kitchen and putting the knife down

"I'm sorry I came so early I just needed to see you," Louis says closing the door behind him as he finally enters

"Can we please talk in the morning? I've felt tired all day," I say beginning to walk back upstairs

"You're still sick! I completely forgot I'm so sorry, you should really see a doctor though," Louis says following after me

"I don't need to, I already know what it is," I say holding my stomach when he isn't looking

"What is it?" He asks finally catching up to me

"We'll talk in the morning Louis," I say entering my room and flopping onto my bed

He lays next to me but that's the last thing I remember before I'm out cold to tired to deal with Louis.
|
|
|
|
|
Short chapter 🙃