Chapter 9 - She was sounding real

Silas' POV
(Really long chapter)

Fletcher came in several hours ago with the file I had ask for. It still lies in the same position that he left it. Off to the side of all the large amounts of paperwork. Being King had it's perks but with perks comes a lot of paperwork.

I can see where everyone is coming from when the say, 'you need someone to rule beside you', however I also want someone real. Not a faker. Someone that will love me. Even if they do not pick Francesca, they will still pick out a snob. Whoever they pick will not help me, they will only drag me down.

I picked up Ally's file and read threw it. To say I was impressed was an understatement. The question that rose up was, why was she working in a park with diplomas like this? She triple majored. Diploma in Business. Diploma in Communication. Diploma in Community services. This would have taken years to complete.

I dropped the file, astonished at what it read. She was smart. Really smart. Her school records showed that she was an +A student all through her schooling. She was so incredibly smart, she finished highschool at age 17. She started college the second she left highschool. I had not even met this girl yet she has already astonished me, in more ways than one.

I did not even think to read the rest of the file before I started to walk out of my office, locking the door behind me.Walking down the corridors I found myself to wonder what she would look like, the file only gave a description, no picture. I guess my imagination would have to take over.

I pictured her long natural brown hair flowing down her back, cascading into beach like curls. Her gentle forest green eyes prominent on her gorgeous face. Light skin that looked beautiful and matched her bijou lips and height. From what everyone was telling me, I had to meet this woman. To me, she seemed like no other, to me she was sounding real  

***

As I finished getting ready for the day ahead, I heard a loud banging noise. Are Kendall and Axel lights out again? The banging continued until I realised that someone was knocking.  I straightened out my blue and black suit, not caring of the undone buttons at the top, even if it was against the Royal Code of Conduct, and walked towards the door. 

"Wake up Silas. We need to leave. Kendall is going crazy." Axel said through the door as I laughed. Kendall was not one to sit still.

"I am coming Axel. Make sure you have what you need." I said opening the door and hugging Axel.

"Okay. Go and get Kendall and your guards. I will meet you all by the cars. Understood Axel?" I asked Axel as we walked down the hallway to the foyer which had all fourteen of Axel and Kendall's guards.

"I have already got them Silas, I was waiting for you." Axel said looking up at me. Axel is the smartest child I know.

Axel had to grow up exceptionally quick. With our parents only ever expecting the best, they made us study and work hard instead of playing outside. Axel had it harder than myself. Axel has dyslexia, making it harder to concentrate, think and read. Our parents never knew, I had taking Axel to a clinic to find it out.

Ever since then, he harden up. He didn't want anyone to know that he had dyslexia, especially Kendall. He studied harder than any other child and refused to take breaks until he had passed out with exhaustion. The child in Axel died years ago, yet with this Ally, he came 'alive'.

"I have to say Axel. I am proud. Well done." I congratulate Axel, patting him on the back.

"Guards." I yelled and in a matter of seconds I had 16 guards behind me.