2 // Lost

Y/N's POV
2 weeks later

I'm so lost.
This is surreal.

Not the virus break out thing, or the fact I'm in Daegu.

But my encounters, okay I'm gonna explain-

After I left my car I asked a man if he knew what was going on, he wore scrubs and he had a bewildered look in his eyes.

"It's not safe!" He said, he grabbed my arm and dragged me away from the area, I looked behind me about to protest about leaving my things till I saw it.

A "person" leaped onto another individual and started shredding their skin hungrily with their teeth, blood spewing everywhere as the individual's body goes limp giving the "person" advantage to tear their stomach open.

I would make a "thats me when I'm hungry" joke but that'll kill the mood ;)

Anyways doctor dude, brings me into an alleyway and slows down. I start panting like crazy because I'm unfit y'know? I turn to him and literally ask, "is this some 'train to busan' shit?"

He face palms and explains about a virus a patient carried in the hospital, they thought it was just some serious medical illness to which they moved said patient to the ICU, from there it spread like wildfire.

Other patients in the ICU had weak immune systems which led the virus to easily take over their bodies quickly. I think that's what he said, he was cut off before the infected snatched him.

I was running farther and farther away till I noticed someone fighting against an infected. Obviously I jumped helped but, it turned out to be BamBam from GOT7.

BamBam told me he got separated from Mark. He was terribly worried for his best friend, his hands were shaking and he was sweating profusely mixing in with the blood on his forehead, which I hoped wasn't his.

We decided to stick together and find a safe place while looking for Mark and maybe other survivors.

12:00pm

It was eerily silent. There were screams here and there but luckily we didn't encounter any of the infected.

We successfully passed through a park, but once we stepped onto the open road a piercing scream rang through the streets we panicked, our souls about to leave our bodies, till we noticed a female teen jumping up and down.

"BAMBAM OPPA UWU- AH Y/N?!?! OMO I CANNOT BELIEVE THI-"

Sadly her moment of happiness was cut short by three infected tackling her, we immediately sprinted through an alleyway between two skyscrapers leading to another open road we continued running till we were sure we were safe.

3:25pm

I glanced down at my watch and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

Me and BamBam have been traveling for hours we decided to find a place to rest before night falls.

5:50pm

We finally found a place.

6:59pm

In the house we found several maps of Seoul and South Korea, along with lots of Kpop merch. Me and BamBam decided to head for Gwacheon City tomorrow morning.