No way

Everyone stood there in complete silence, there minds still in shock and trying to process the news they've just heard.

"MATE" I shout, it came  out a lot louder then expected.

How can I be Ivan's mate!, there has to be a mistake.This is has to be a joke ,is this my punishment?.

No replied to me, they all just stated blankly as us both.

"If this is a joke it's not funny" I begin to talk.

"You're his Mate Rogue" Hunter stated.

"No ,absolutely not" I say whilst shaking my head. It's impossible.

"Leave" Ivan says. Everyone looks as him with a weird expression.

"Get out now!" he shouts. With that the crowd of vampires quickly disperse, I took it as my chance to try and leave but Ivan wasn't having none of it.

"Not you" he sternly says. Right now I don't think he's stable so the last think I'm planning on doing is starting an argument or pissing him off.

Everyone leaves, leaving us two alone in this huge room.

My eyes never leave him as I watch in curiosity as he examines and process the previous events.

He looks at his hands then up his arms. He takes a step towards me and I take a smaller one back.

"You did this to me" he says ,still looking at his hands.

"Don't blame me ,I'm just as confused as every other person is, you're the one that caused the chaos not me ....for once"

"I'm stronger, I have my powers"

"Well in that a case a simple thank you would suffice" I gloat, feeling chuffed about what I had just done.

"How could I off missed it, all the signs,i knew it I just didn't want to believe it" he begins to talk to himself as he paces up and and down in an aggravated state.

"Errr am I missing something?" I ask

"The forest" he replies

The forest ? Then I remember when I cut my hand and his fangs came out.

"And You didn't tell me"

"I didn't exactly want it to be true" he replied

"Wow,well that felt nice" I snapped back at his hurtful and unnecessary remark.

"What now?" I ask.

"What do you mean what now we're mates" he replies.

"Can't we just turn it off" It slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it .

"Oh my god, you're so dumb ,of course we fucking can't" he said angrily.

"Well I'm sorry for having questions, so we're mates , I guarantee it will only last about a month, we will probably kiss a few times ,argue and them I'll stomp off back to my room ,blah blah blah. It will all blow over" I say trying to convince myself as well as him.

"Do you even know what a mate is?" his annoyance clearly growing.

"Yeah of course I'm not stupid" I say lying through my teeth.

"Please go on" he said knowing full well I didn't have a clue what I was talking about.

"Do you know what a mate is?" I quickly respond.

"Yeah of course I'm not stupid" he repeats my words in a mocking tone .
I roll my eyes and sigh out of aggravation.

"A mate is someone you can't live without and is one of the main purposes in a vampires life, they live and die for that one person. They start a life together, first a home then marriage, children shortly follow, then in some cases the turning happens, mates are in love with each other."

"All of that's going to happen to me!" I shout. I can feel the walls closing in on me and I begin to panic and sweat.

"Well technically yes, the kids and Marriage will only happen when you're ready of course. And I'll turn you when the times right" he continues.

"Turn me?, like into a vampire!"

"It's gonna be pretty hard to spend 'Eternity' together of you're a human" he snaps

"I don think so!"

"That's doesn't matter right now, believe it or not we're going to be in love" he bluntly states.

"So you mean I'm gonna love you and you're gonna love me?" This is crazy, I can't believe this is happening. Ivan isn't my mate, I don't want to be one of them ,don't I get a choice.

"Tell me about it, normally mates actually have to like each other"

"I like you" the words  slip out my mouth.

"Because that wasn't obvious, but I talking about me" he says.

"I didn't mean it like that, i mean as a person" I honestly added

"Yeah....you're not fooling anyone"

"Oh very funny, I can't stop laughing" I sarcastically say.

He looked at me a fed up expression, he seems to be taking this a lot easier then me.

Since this situation couldn't get much worse I decided to ask him a question.

"So am I still in trouble for leaving the mansion?" I quickly rush the words hoping to confuse him.

"No, it's fine" he calmly replies.

"Are you serious!" I happily ask

"No" he bluntly replies.

"And the others?" I ask

"Them two"

Today has been the worst day of my life , I need to be alone right now to try and process everything.

I knew full well everyone in the mansion knew that I was his mate, meaning the girls knew. So I doubt I'm liked very much at the moment, so I think going to sleep and being alone is out of the question.

"I need to lay down, I'm going" I say whilst rubbing my temples.

"Where?" Ivan asks

"To my room ,duh"

"I don't think so"

"Huh?"

"You're staying with me now, so I can keep an eye on you" he replies

"No I'm not" I snap

"Aww you think you have a choice"

"Where am I supposed to sleep?" I question

"With me" as soon as the words left his mouth, my heart raced and my cheeks became hot. He  clearly knew I was getting uncomfortable because a smirk grew on on his face.

"No"

"I'm good at cuddles" he replies

Ew cuddles? That doesn't sound right at all, he's a killing machine not a fluffy teddy.

I'm getting more embarrassed by the second, I quickly turn round to hide my face.

"But I'm an expert when it comes to sex, trust me baby you'll grow out of your shyness and you'll be putty in my hands , all you have to do is give me the go and it's on" he taunts.

I quickly walk away, heading back to my room. I can hear him laughing to himself. He's shortly walking by my side.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Helping you with your stuff"

I slow down my pace walking behind him. I was still embarrassed about what happened.

Vote and comment !!!