𝚆𝙼 1

𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚟𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙷𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗

Age:17Sexuality:No LabelHeight:5'7----------------------------------------------------(Flashback)

Age:17
Sexuality:No Label
Height:5'7
----------------------------------------------------
(Flashback)

Third grade year

I remember walking in not knowing anyone and being scared of being an outcast. But hearing the sounds of my mother saying "its gonna be okay tayvonna i promise " Didnt help a bit.

I walked in the door and it made a noise causing  heads and eyes to face me witch made my anxiety go thru the roof.

Hii there, My name is Ms.Luther you must be Tayvonna right?. I nod looking around until my eyes landed on Her.

We locked eyes for a moment before i heard the teacher call my name and i shake out my trance before answering. Yes?.

"I said you may have a seat". I gulped walking toward the seat near the window taking out my sketchbook and pencil blocking all sounds.

When i finished i didnt realize that i drew her. I smiled putting everything back getting up only to get pushed to the floor by the mystery girl.

"Yoo wtf is your problem". I yell getting up dusting myself off. " You are no one in here likes you. You dont belong  here."

I got bullied ever since

(Flashback over)

I sigh taking things out of my locker and turning around to be met with no one other than Sierra (Sy).  I looked up at her with her being tall, i immediately tried to run before her dumb minions Jada and Trezzy blocked my way.

I watched as Sy dragged me to the bathroom and made trezzy and jada stay out for lookout.  "Let me go. I growled squirming and hitting her but she dosent budge instead she throws me against the wall and backhands me.

She then punches me in the face and stomach until i slipped unconscious.

I woke up finding myself in a room that wasnt mine. I start having a panic attack until....

Cliffhanger ❤

How was this chapter ? The next one will be longer.

334 Words 

Updated July 18, 2019 6:23 AM