Fifty six

Note: before I begin, I'd just like to say we're coming to the end of this book😬 honestly, I was going to end it a while ago but you all really wanted more updates so I continued it a bit further. But I'm glad that you all enjoyed it, voting and commenting like mad, thank you so much for your support 🥺 I honestly thought the book would flop to begin with. Thank you💖

***

Imagine.

Imagine if life turned a different path. Imagine that the road you did take wasn't as bumpy, as complicated or as difficult. Everything works out fine and you achieved your goal straight away. Imagine if the one thing you always wanted was given to you, what then?

"A life without Park Jimin? I don't want to imagine it"

That was Yoongis response, and despite the laughter that came from his mouth he was very serious.

"No, Really! Just think about it!" Jimin continues.  "What if I actually confessed to Jungkook and he liked me back?! You would have never had to talk to me and I'd never become friends with you or Hoseok Hyung or Seokjin Hyung or Namjoon Hyung!"

Yoongi lets out a small sigh as they sit on his bed facing each other. Yoongi was playing with Jimins hands while the younger chartered on. "I guess. I'd probably be sitting alone right now, while you and Jungkook would be, I don't know, kissing or something."

Jimin giggled. "Are you jealous Hyung? Jealous of something that hasn't even happened?"

"No. I just don't like to imagine you with him. Feels weird." The older mumbled with a small pout on his lips.

"You're right, it does feel weird. I can't imagine with being Jungkook either. He's been too in love with Taehyung way too long for him to date anyone else"

Yoongi lets out a soft chuckle. "Sounds familiar"

"Huh?"

Yoongi sees Jimin looking at him with his head cocked to the side, so he shook his head and moved on. "Nothing. Are you finished talking about Jungkook?"

Jimin laughed and threw himself onto the older, wrapping his arms around him as they fell backwards onto the bed. "Yes I'm done, did I delay your cuddle time for too long?"

"Are you mocking me?"

There are twists and turns, and ups and downs in your life for a reason. It's to let you make mistakes, then learn from them. It's to meet new people on the way. It's to shows you there's not always just one path. It might not be easy but would you change anything to be where you are now?

And if you're thinking that you aren't really happy where you on are, consider this: has your path ended? Not yet. There's still a chance for you to continue your path, or take a new direction. Keep going because you still have a whole road a head of you.

***

When Jimin opened his eyes, he realised he wasn't in the same place as before. This wasn't his bedroom?

He was in the connivence store close to school, the one him and Yoongi visit often and eat snacks after school. But Yoongi wasn't with him today.

"Hey Jimin"

After hearing his name, Jimin turned towards the stores entrance where Jungkook stood, holding the straps of his backpack. The taller boy smiled and made his way closer where he sat down next to Jimin at the window.

"Oh, is that good?" The younger asked, pointing to something in Jimin's hands.

Surprisingly, Jimin had no idea what he was talking about. He looked down into his hands to see a samgak kimbap, half eaten.