Engineered Empress Part 11

Chapter11

There she opened the panel, exited and watched Hunter squirm his way through. "Wow" Hunter exclaimed after freeing himself and taking the first look at the forest of fungi before him.

"What is this place?" Bia smiled at the look in front of her and the amazement in his eyes.

"Welcome to the Core, or a part of it. This is like a huge organic data storage facility that remained after Ceri B Prime shattered into the asteroids you see outside. There are actually more remaining nodes, but this is the only one I knew how to access. Now Ceri, how do we do it the fastest way?" Bia asked out loud to include Hunter into her conversation, when he asked. "Who is Ceri?" Bia blushed at the oversight. "Oh sorry, Ceri is the name the Ai gave herself."

"I programmed already all cells in you to exit and heal him, you need to absorb more, so I can reprogram them." Bia repeated what Ceri told her and asked after that.

"How do we get the cells into Hunter?"

"Ask if he has an access point we can use, otherwise he needs to drink them from you again. But you need to expose as much skin for the absorption as possible. I would recommend you strip and lay directly on the floor. Should I, while we are here and have an abundant supply of cells reconfigure you for your last grow spurt? I can eradicate mistakes I made before we made contact." Bia spoke out loud.

"This will be awkward but yes, Ceri do that. Hunter do you have an access point where the cells can be absorbed from me into you? Ceri, how long do I need to absorb the cells?" He shook his head in answer

"If my calculations are correct about 3.5 hours." Taking a deep breath Bia looked at him and opened her helmet, then proceeded shedding her spacesuit and shedding everything except her bra and panties. Bias face burned bright red, as she told Hunter.

"So, this is how this will happen. I lay down on the floor and absorbing the cells into me through my skin, hence my lack of clothing. Ceri will then reprogram them to save you and you will have to take them from me. I know it is very awkward, but a little embarrassment is a price I am willing to pay to get rid of your nanites. The transfer will take about 3.5 hours to get you whole body saturated." She lay down and sank a bit into the moist warm floor, which began to glow around her. And she could feel a tingle all over her skin touching the floor. She held a hand up and stammered.

"Do you have a knife? Then you can sit and just drink from my hand." Hunter stared at her and was floored, by this tiny fearless girl before him, who was willing to slit her hand just to safe him. After all he did to her, she still was willing to save him and go to such length for it. His eyes darkened, he decided to spare her at least pain when he leaned down and whispered softly.

"No, I will not harm you again, and as history showed, I think I'm good." He winked at her and then slid carefully next to her, bend over her and claimed her mouth with his. Surprised Bia gasped and he expertly plundered her mouth, playfully drank of her lips while he revered her response to him while only touching her lightly on her shoulder and throat.

"Oh, look. Bia your fear response is back" laughed Ceri

"I numbed the skin where you absorb, feeling everything would tax your system too much and your hormones would go haywire. So, Enjoy. You have still 3.4 hours to go." His kisses animated her body, filling her with a deep want. She was never kissed before, reveling in the experience, she felt shame that she burned for more, but also denied herself to take more, convinced this was not the place to follow where her hormones wanted to lead her.

Hunter struggled with his inner demon too, unable to cut her skin to drink from her, he already took more than his honor allowed. He had felt her uncertainty while kissing her in the ship. Knowing she probably never kissed before, he conquered her mouth, drinking what she gave him and relishing the feeling of her skin under his fingers.