Term 35

"Apartment number 32." Yoongi mumbles to himself, raising his head up from his phone that displayed the message from Taehyung.

Even though he had a three hour+ ride he still had no idea how he was going to start this conversation, hell he didn't even know if the other is awake right now, he arrived at 1 in the morning due to how late it already was.

He was hesitatent yet determined to knock on the other's door, he came to the conclusion that if he wasn't awake he would come back later at an appropriate time.

So with that in mind he does three regular knocks so if he was awake he could hear it from wherever he is, a few minutes passes and he sighs about to give up, but he decides to knock one more time.

Throughout the quietness he hears the patter of feet coming from behind the door, he immediately straightens himself out, suddenly feeling very nervous.

"Jin hyung, I told you not to come ove--" The sentence from the male that opens the door is instantly stopped, him looking at the male on the other side of the door in shock.

Yoongi didn't know what to expect from Jimin at the possibility of him opening the door, but what he surely didn't expect was to see a red eyed Jimin, his cheeks wet with what can be no other then tears at this moment, and dishevelled brown hair.

"Y-Yoongi hyung..." He chokes out, after some time of silence, he hurriedly starts wiping at his cheeks. The air grew thick with tension, the both of them could've felt it. "W-what are y--"

"Why were you crying?" Yoongi cuts him off, eyebrows slightly furrowed as the younger shakes his head at him. "Don't lie to me, talk to me."

"I'm serious, it's nothing- hey hey hey, w-what are you doing?" Jimin sputters as he's being pushed back into his house, wrapped in the arms of the other that shuts the door with his foot.

He's immediately met by darkness, the only light being on is from a TV in the far distance.

"Why won't you talk to me about anything? I thought we were closer than that." He mumbles, hugging him tighter when he feels the other not returning the hug. "I told you you can talk to me about anything, or did I do something? Am I the reason you don't want to talk to me? What did I do? Just tell me what I did so we can talk ab--"

Jimin snakes his arms around his neck to hug him back, he felt bad making Yoongi feel this is all his fault, when truthfully it wasn't.

"Nothing... you did absolutely nothing. It's all on me." He sniffles, resting his face in the crook of the ebonite's neck as tears begin to stream down his neck once again.

"Hey, it's okay, don't cry." Yoongi cooes, rubbing his back in a comforting manner. "Are you able to talk about it yet?"

Jimin shakes his head, his tears wiping off onto the other's neck as more still escapes his eyes.

"Okay." Yoongi says softly. "When you're ready to talk we can talk, for now let's just go and sit. Can you bring me to your living room?"

The brown haired male nods, reluctantly releasing the hug while wiping his teary eyes and guiding the science student in the direction of his living room.

They make it there and get seated on the couch, the tv on some random channel portraying some animals on TV, Yoongi looks at the logo in the corner of the screen to answer his question he had been wondering, and he is right it is indeed animal planet.

They don't sit too close to one another, and Yoongi isn't sure if he should continue to hug Jimin like earlier to comfort him. He's just sitting there, staring blankly at the tv as he fiddles with his fingers.