chapter 3 Im Done

Adam POV

Its almost 2:00 am and the guys are still in the strip club. I was getting tired and annoyed.

"Evan lets go now"!

He was drunk and so was everyone else non of them wanted to go except  John who left two hours ago damn I should have left with him but I couldn't leave Evan here

"Calm down Ad"

"No I have been here for hours I'm done come on Evan we are leaving"

I grab him and forced him to move he try to go back but I would push him to the door harder I call my driver who showed up 10 min later in my Camaro 1969ss my baby.

I ordered my driver to stay and drive my friends home then I shove Evan in the back of the car get in and stared driving away.

Isabella POV

I walk out of the strip club after I told Tammy what happend she was sad that I was leaving but she understood.

I got a taxi and went home.

My house was small I shared it with my mom the house is not a lot but better then nothing.

I just hope today mom isn't drunk yes I know I am 22 and still live with my mom I just don't have the heart to leave her even though she hits me and takes my money for drugs and alcohol.

She's not going to be happy that I got fire/quit.

I take a breath an walk in the house it was messy everything was on the floor glass everywhere.

My mom came out of the living room dirty messy hair and her clothing all dirty she walked up to me.

"You little bitch William called me and told me you quit how the fuck dare you" she pulled me from my hair and dropped me to the floor.

I try to pull my hair out her grip but she pulled harder and slapped me "how are you going to pay the bills now" she got a belt from the hallway closet and starts beating me "you stupid bitch" I try not to cry I been cry so many years I'm done I don't think I can cry anymore.

I try getting up when she is still beating me by grabbing her arm and start pull it so she let go of my hair.

When she does I push her away and run to the door pick up the backpack that I dropped and run out the door.

Not look behind me.