1

Taehyung POV
——

I was typing away madly, my fingers slamming onto the keys as I searched for information on a mafia group called GOT7.
It had been atleast 8 weeks since I started searching for the group, although I didn't have any relationships to the police or any force, it was purely for.. Justice.

Finally, after 8 whole ass weeks, I found their location, a hidden warehouse about 50km away from where I was living.
There were a few buses going around the place which was a 2km walk from here. Then a 1km walk from where I will get off.

I ran downstairs, the wooden floor creaking beneath me as I collected my camera and stuffed it in my bag, along with my phone, wallet, mask and knife just in case. I was exactly good at self defence so the least I could do was bring along a knife.

I headed out the door, beginning my walk.

I needed some exercise anyway.

The bus was coming at 2.30pm and it was 2.20pm right now, lucky me.

I did a small bow towards the bus driver then hopped on going to the back seat and grabbing out my phone to check the location which I found. I watched my phone the whole way there making sure to stop at the right place. Once swiping my card and bowing once again, I hopped out and began the walk, which took about 30 minutes because I'm a slow walker :))

Now, how exactly would I get into this huge place.
Well who the hell comes around here anyway, so why would they lock it-

I grabbed a few tools out of my bag, (I don't know what tools just... tools.) and used them on the door.
Since not many people know the location and come around here it was not many locks because.. (Wattpad logic)

I snuck through the building and hid behind some wide poles.
The members were all scattered though. :cc
Quietly, my hand slipped into my bag, taking out the small camera. I lifted up to eye level, and took my first shot, getting all the members. I kept my knife in my pocket and close to my hand so I could grab it when needed. After 10 minutes worth of snapping photos I went deeper into the dark building, looking for any other extra evidence.

"WHERE ARE THEY!?" A man screamed,

My head snapped towards the direction of the sound and I crept closer making sure to stay hidden.
I peeped out from the side of the pole to see a man tied up on a chair, his face full of scars, some open and some older looking ones, but I didn't see a single tear. There was a man infront of the bloody one tied up to a chair, who was screaming at the person.

"I said, WHERE IS BTS!" He screamed once again.

BTS... The biggest mafia in the country. I have been trying to hunt them down for years, but nothing came out of it, their security is tight and it's gonna take a long time until I break it.

'WHACK'

The bloody mans head snapped to the side in my direction and blood gushed out of his nose. His eyes were glued to the floor, but he slowly looked up, only to look me right in the eyes. Mine widened and I quickly took my camera and snapped a few shots until a yell could be heard.

"Hey! Who are you!?" I looked up from my camera to see the man who was standing in front of the occupied chair staring at me, along with the other man.

My eyes widened 2x. And I quickly bolted off, running for dear life, god knows what would happen if I got caught.

"GET BACK HERE!" I heard him yell but I ignored it and kept sprinting through the creepy building.

I heard someones footsteps behind me, or more like a group of mens footsteps.

Shit.

I ran faster if it was even possible and got got through the building to be greeted by the cool breeze hitting my skin giving me goosebumps. All though I was way to caught up in escaping before my skin becomes a trophy on their wall. I kept moving through the trees, my throat was burning and my chest heaved up and down while my mouth opened and closed desperately sucking in all the air it could while my legs kept hitting the ground and pouncing off it at full speed.
My whole body was on fire by the time I reached the bus stop, just on time, a bus pulled up and rushed inside it not bothering to bow to the bus driver but run to the back and duck under a chair. I could screaming from outside and the sound of footsteps get closer making my heart beat 2x as fast.

"Sir, have you seen a guy with grey hair, about 5'10?" A anonymous man asked the bus driver.

"No, sorry sir." The driver said and they quickly scattered away continuing to look for me.

The bus driver closed the door and drove off, I got up from under the chair and took a deep breath calming myself down. The adrenaline in my body started to disappear as a wave of relief rushing over me, gee, that was a close one. I'll need to be more careful if I want to keep my head stuck to my body.

~~~~

I thanked the bus driver and walked back to my house which wasn't to far away from the bus stop. I got out my keys and unlocked the door, shutting it behind me as I walked in. I walked to the kitchen, grabbing some choc chip cookies then collapsed onto the couch.

Feels great to still be alive. The memory of the man tied to the chair popped up in my head and I quickly brought out my camera and looked at the photos taken. Enough proof to get them locked up.
After taking a 2 hour nap, I got up and went to my hacking room. My computer screen lit up when I touched the mouse as I sat down. I put the photos onto my camera and filed a report on the group, then writing a document on what had happened including all the photos. This took me about 3 hours, after writing then sending all of the evidence to the police. The last thing I wrote was.

'V'

~~~~

Re-written

Chapter 1 done!

This was basically showing what Taehyung does as a hacker.
But he doesn't work for the police, he stays anonymous to everyone by using the name 'V' instead of his actual name.
Needed to clear that up, anyway...

Hope you enjoyed! <3