16.

Nightmare.

POOR Yan Gen threw himself on the bed as soon as he entered Zhilan's room. He fell asleep in just a few seconds. Both of his maids wanted to wake him up, he didn't changed his clothes, didn't wash up and didn't eat dinner.

Seeing their mistress sleeping so soundly in exhaustion, they changed their minds. Perhaps they will wake her up to eat dinner after a few hours, letting her rest. Their hearts couldn't bear to disturbed her peaceful sleep. She looks so tired.

They changed his clothes while he's sleeping, removed his hair ornaments, and tucked him under the blanket. All of these were done without Yan Gen stirring from his sleep. He's this tired.

It was when the sun was almost setting did Li Xia send her away. Light snacks and lunch was served to him in the Li estate. At that time, he couldn't worked up his appetite, it smells delicious and visually appetizing but it tasted like sand. His sense of taste was momentarily ruined there.

What to do? Yan Gen is not sure if he unintentionally bullied Li Mei back there. Li Xia is Zhilan's close friend and Li Mei's cousin from the second branch. If he wants to get away from the female lead, he has to avoid Li Xia. However, his heart is unwillingly to cut ties with Li Xia. This is his chance to be close with a very beautiful girl. She's exactly his type.

Li Xia hates Li Mei. Does he have to go along with her every time she pick a fight with Li Mei? Is there a way to reconcile those two? He doesn't want to cut ties, also doesn't want to oppose the female lead-sama. Thinking more about it stressed him out. He was caught unprepared. The situation he's in makes him worry too much that he's having a nightmare in his sleep.

In that dream, his fate changed. He didn't die, he lives luxuriously. It's too realistic to him for he can touch and feel the things around him in that dream. There was a beautiful maiden who's holding his arm as they walked in a grandiose garden. Is this his future wife? Yan Gen nodded to himself, not bad, not bad at all. He managed to land himself on a beautiful woman. A satisfying smile tugged up at his lips. He was wondering why is this woman escorting him like this, it's not like he would lose his footing and trip. Maybe his wife is being a little clingy to him. Aiyaya, his heart is tingling at that thought.

"Lan-er..."

A deep masculine voice called out to him. That voice is full of tenderness it can melt a snow when he called Zhilan's name. Yan Gen was surprised, Lan-er? he's still in the body of Wei Zhilan? Your mom! can't he become a man in his dreams too?

The beautiful maiden who's escorting him a while ago curtsied and walked away from him. Yan Gen wants to stop her. Where is she going? She can't abandon her husband here with another person.

When he was about to chased after her, a large powerful hand grabbed his arm, replacing that maiden's warm hold a while ago. Yan Gen frowned. Who's this man? why is he addressing him so intimately? He looked up at his tall stature and couldn't make up his face. It's too blurry. His hold on him is like an iron chain. This man's hold doesn't have an intention of hurting him, merely restraining his action.

Yan Gen noticed that both of them are wearing a luxurious palace robe. The unknown man's robe is black, embroidered with silver clouds and dragon while he's wearing a red robe, embroidered with golden flowers.

"Lan-er, don't be too rash or you will hurt your body"

The mysterious man tucked a loose strand of his hair behind his ear, he leaned down and whispered something in Yan Gen's ear that made him flushed in anger.

"Be good or I'll eat you thoroughly again tonight. Of course, I will be careful not to hurt our baby. I can also do it from behind..."

His hot breath blew over Yan Gen's sensitive ear. Eat me? baby? from behind? What rubbish?! He looked down and he almost fainted in horror. There's a bulge in his stomach like those pregnant women who's at the seventh month of their pregnancy. The man in front of him leaned down and kissed him. Yan Gen's eyes widen like saucers, he struggled but is no match to the strength of this man, his large rough hands are holding the sides of his face, making him unable to avoid his deep kiss. This is a nightmare! This is definitely a nightmare. Where are his pretty maids? He should be making a sound in his sleep when he's having a nightmare. Is it not enough to wake them up from their sleep?

Being kissed like this by a man, Yan Gen wants to spit out blood. He consoled himself that this is just a dream, not a reality. His mouth became numb after kissing for a long time, this perverted man is kissing him like there's no tomorrow. When will this nightmare end? Yan Gen feels like crying already.

He suddenly regained consciousness when a gust of wind blew past him, making him shiver. Don't know if it's a wind in his dream or a wind in his room where he's sleeping. His bright eyes that are seemingly containing crystal tears opened, chest moving up and down by his labored breath.

Another gust of wind blew past him. There was no lightened candles in his room. He was surprised to find that the window near his bed was left widely open, his maids probably forgot to close it. The crescent moon outside lightend his room a bit, illuminating a tall lean man who's standing by his bedside. His dark shadow covered his face, unable for Yan Gen to see the intruder's face clearly.

He just wake up from his nightmare and now this. Yan Gen won't deny the fact that he's frightened, frightened to the point of almost fainting, almost. He's yet to catch his breath from that horrible nightmare and a soft cold lips already landed on his to ravished his mouth before he could utter a word.

Is this another round of nightmare?

Votes and Comments are highly appreciated :)

©Editer