chapter 1 - what?

Julian's POV

I was on my way back from the primary school that I was working at, as I was walking out from the he school gates I got a call from the hospital saying my father is in critical condition and need me to be there right now.
I quickly waved for a cab and got to the hospital in 10 minutes.

I ran inside and looked for my father's room, and there he was laying on the bed looking really tired and depressed. I went to the side of the bed and grabbed his hand.

"dad are you OK?"

He said "honey I'm OK mentally but physically I may not be able to continue being by your side and supporting you..."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, he always looked healthy for a 50 yr old man and now all of a sudden he is in the hospital telling me he won't make it??!! What nonsense is this?

"dad your gonna be OK I will always be by your side no matter what happens OK? "

He took a deep breath and said to me "I might not be able to continue being by your side but I have someone that will do so and do a better job than I"

I got a little confused and started questioning what my father was talking about, so I said "what do you mean dad, who? What? When? Where? Why? How?"

" when I was younger I had a best mate and we were so close we decided to keep our friendship forever so here it is" he held up a sheet of paper and on it says:

'first daughter or son from each family will be arranged to marry each other and have a child in their first year of their marriage signed by Mr Hills and Mr Miller'

I couldn't believe what I was reading!? How can they do that without my consent? Well obviously I couldn't be sure I wasn't born then but come on isn't this too much for a generation like now?

What about my boyfriend Justin OMG I can't leave him I love him we love each other, we were planning our future together a couple of days ago, writing and planning everything out!

"Dad does this really have to go forth I can't do this.. it's.. It's too much for me to handle."

Then in walked a handsome muscular man wearing a navy blue suit. His eyes were blue with a mixed of green, he formally bowed at my father, behind him walked in someone older and then it hit me they must be the Millers. Why do they have to come, I'm not in the mood of this right now.

" my old man how's things going" the older man said to my father.

"does it look like I'm going OK man? Anyways how did you know I'm here?

I wasn't paying attention because all I could focus on this muscular man standing on the opposite side of the bed. Then he said "miss Hills may I have a word with you out side maybe we will get to know each other better without any pressure surrounding us" he seemed very polite and proper but something isn't right.

I just nod and there I was out side of the hospital not realising I was pulled out but this man. " let go your hurting me" I looked down and saw my wrist red with the hand print of this man Infront of me, why is he be so acting this harsh?

I looked back up and all I could see is the anger and a look of death glare in his eyes, he took a deep breath and said "look I don't want this marriage to go ahead so go up to your father and tell him to cancel the arrangement before you don't know what might happen to you!"

I couldnt believe what I was hearing, did he just threaten me? Oh hell no Mr I ain't tolerating this bullshit. "OK look Mr fancy pants I don't want this marriage either OK, I will talk to my father even without you asking me, you don't have to act all serious and everything gees"

His expression changed into a joker face I couldn't process what he was thinking. Then all of a sudden he stormed back in leaving me. "the urge in this man seriously, a 3 yr old can act better than this. What do I do about this bruise, OMG what if my dad see and worrys, he's already sick enough... I guess I'll have to hide this.

What kinda first impression is this?? Rude, disrespectful, harsh, serious, anger? I really need to talk to my dad about this because if I was gonna marry this man he will make my life miserable.

Authors note

Hey guys welcome to my story! I'm not really good with words so have a great day♥️

Check out my other stories
'the plan of Mr billionaire'
'ugly → gorgeous'
'billionaires blindness'