vingt et un

"Your friends are really loud." Taehyung said as the two walked in the dimpy lit streets, on their way to Jungkook's house.

"I know, you'll get used to it don't worry." The other smiled, looking over to admire Taehyung's features under the yellow streetlights.

"You should get a haircut." Jungkook smiled, running a hand through the older's long black hair. "I can't even see your face anymore."

Taehyung took a strand of his hair between his fingers and looking up at it from under his lashes.

"Should i?" He asked.

"Mhm, you'd look super hot if we could actually see your face." He teased, earning a slap on the shoulder from the other.

"Will you go with me then?" He asked. "I usually cut my own hair i don't know any good hair salons."

Jungkook snorted, picturing Taehyung in his bathroom with scissors in his hands and hair in his sink, looking at the mirror and not knowing what the fuck he's doing.

"Sure, but what should i do though?" He asked.

Taehyung turned slightly to look at him, his hand then raising to weave his fingers in the hair of the back of his head, slowly racking his way up his scalp and making chills go down Jungkook's spine.

"An undercut." He suggested, though he seemed pretty set on the idea.

Jungkook hesitated, before he decided it was only fair he would accept the change if Taehyung did.

"Okay then, are you free tomorrow?" He asked, it would be saturday anyway so they could go without worrying about their club activities or school. "You can stay over tonight and we'll go in the morning."

"I'll ask my mom." Taehyung said, slinging his backpack off his shoulder to fetch his cellphone in the small pocket.

He called his mother, and pressed the phone to his ear.

"Hey mom? can I stay over to Jungkook's tonight and come home tomorrow in the afternoon?" There was a slight pause, before he smiled. "Thanks mom, bye, see you tomorrow." And he hand up, relaying the positive answer to Jungkook, who smiled as well.

"You've been smiling a lot lately." Jungkook said softly, looking at Taehyung with glittery eyes.

"really?" Taehyung asked, his smile dropping slightly, question marks in his beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, you look beautiful." He murmured, Taehyung's eyes widening and his face going completely tomato red, making the younger chuckle.

He slung an arm over Taehyung's shoulder, quickly turning his head to the side to peck Taehyung's lips shortly, his hand then slid down the older's back, and wrapped around Taehyung's softy.

They continued walking silently, Jungkook looking over to the other and seeing him with his face turned the other way, though they were still holding hands.

"Taehyung, look at me." the younger smiled, finding shy Taehyung to be utterly adorable.

"No." he grumble, his other hand covering his face.

"Aw, Taehyungie, are you blushing?" He teased, trying to take the other's hand off his face.

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled.

The younger laughed, walking up the doorsteps to his house and ringing the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door flew open revealing Jungkook's mother, a large smile upon her face as she saw the two boys, it getting even larger when her eyes fell to their intertwined hands.

"Good evening boys." She smiled, leaning against the doorframe and staring Jungkook down with teasing eyes.

"Hey mom." Jungkook grinned. "This is Taehyung, my boyfriend." He announced, just as proudly as with his friends, making Taehyung roll his eyes, though deep down, it made him feel really soft.

"Congratulations." She smiled, wrapping an arm around each boy and pulling them inside for a group hug. "I'm so happy Jungkook finally grew a pair." She laughed, Taehyung chuckling as well and Jungkook just groaning on his side of the hug.

"Come on now," She pat both their shoulder, "Take of your shoes and get comfortable, Taehyung I'm assuming you'll be staying over?" He nodded. "Well good thing i made enough curry for a regiment, dinner's ready in a minute." She smiled.

They both nodded. She went back into the kitchen while Jungkook and Taehyung took off their shoes, then going up the stairs to Jungkook's room and dropping their bags near his desk.

The younger lent him the same pair of yellow plaid pajama pants he always gave him, as well as an oversized white sweater, taking out a black shirt and dark gray sweatpants for himself.

The older took his shirt off first, not even minding the hawk eyes of Jungkook staring at him from near his dresser, simply stripping down to his boxers casually.

"Here's a clean pair of underwear." Jungkook muttered as he threw them at Taehyung, the other catching them successfully.

He took off his boxers ass well, Jungkook not really paying attention because he was changing his own and then slipping on his sweatpants, though deciding he would only wear his shirt at the last minute, he turned around, being met with Taehyung just barely slipping on the large pants up to his waist, them fitting pretty loosely around his narrow hips (like most of Jungkook's clothes did).

Jungkook walked the few steps to get himself in front of the still shirtless Taehyung, who looked up to him with questioning eyes. The younger simply pecked his lips, before sitting on the bed, still facing Taehyung, who didn't really think much of his actions, simply slipping the sweater over his head (Jungkook finding it adorable when his head finally popped through the collar), and then proceeding to tighten the knot of the pajama pants around his thin waist.

For some reason, the gesture was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen Taehyung do, and always made sure to give him those pants that he knew were too big for him, only to see him tie the knot.

"What are you looking at?" Taehyung asked, his deep voice music to Jungkook's ears.

"You." He simply answered.

A/N: 

oops this is so late, 

hope you don't hate me