You Can Join This Book

Hello everyone!! Sorry that this is not a chapter but , i will ask you something. I need some knew character's names here and i think of a perfect idea about you guys to help me with this if you want to. Whoever is the first one that i confirm that role will be yours and you can put three characters here if you want but , with different names and personality.

The roles are these:

3 nice neighbor girls; ages are 25-28 tell me if you want any jobs or children and you can be a house-wife and tell me your husbands name. All humans in this only.

5 classmates of Frisk and her friends; age is 13. Tell me if you want to be human or a monster. Tell me who your parents are.

1 Grillby worker. Must be a human ages are 18-24.

2 royal guards. One male and one female only. Ages are 28-31. One human and one monster

2 Nurses. Ages are 17-26. Human or monster.

2 flowerist. Female or male. Ages are 16-19. Human or monsters.

3 teachers. Male or female. Ages are 28-34. Human or monster. Tell me what subject you want to teach.

2 scientist working with Gaster. Male or female. Ages are 20-25. Human or monster.

2 love guiders. Female. Ages are 18-20. Human or monster.

Me and my friend Nicoleeeee26 will be Frisk's close friends.

Tell me what kind of soul and personalities you want and if i confirm it you will be in and no determination soul for your character because Frisks and Charas are the only one that can have that soul