Chapter 15: Reason

Ink slashed red paint on BT Chara as she starts to hiss because of the pain. Error uses his strings to control the others so that he can see the attacks and control the others so that they can't get injured so badly. Nightmare and the bad sanses are fighting against BT Asgore. Blue , Dream and Reaper and Fresh are fighting off BT Grillby and Muffet. Fell , Epic , Outer , Abyss and Katana are Fighting off BT Chara. G , Razz , Hell , Ccino , Gas and Kin are fighting against BT Frisk. While the others are fighting against the rest.

Classic and RT Papyrus is fighting against BT Toriel and BT Alphys they were fighting at the back of the house while the other fight was on front of the house. Classic summons bones and gaster blasters and so is RT Papyrus. BT Alphys takes out a gun and aims it at Classic as she fires. There was red light coming out of the gun towards Classic but Classic immediately jump out of the way as the red light hit a tree and a bubble appeared around the tree.

Classic dashed towards BT Alphys as he summons a bone and hits her with it making her HP go down while BT Toriel is fighting against RT Papyrus as their attacks clash into each other. Classic summons a gaster blaster but then him and RT Papyrus are floating along with BT Toriel and Alphys and the next thing we knew we were now in front of the house.

BT Gaster used his magic on them to teleport them there. BT Gaster grins and used his magic to throw RT Papyrus as he hit a tree. Classic was enraged at this as BT Gaster sets down BT Toriel and BT Alphys. Classic looks around and was shocked at this all of the sanses are down except for Ink , Cross , Hate , Hell and Reaper that are against BT Chara and BT Papyrus while the other BT monsters are facing Classic looking happy.

Ray and Nightmare lifts their heads up and saw Classic struggling to escape. The two skeletons forces their bodies to stand up and run towards Classic. BT Frisk saw this as she summons a sword of Determination and slahed both of them. Classic looks at them with horror (Pun intended) in his eyes. Classic felt something painful and he became sleepy , he tries to stop it but in the end he blacked out the other sanses keeps on standing up but BT Gaster used his magic to pull them down. BT Alphys opens up a portal as they start to go inside it and last on is BT Gaster carrying Classic like a baby. BT Gaster turns his head at the other sanses.

BT Gaster: Goodbye... *BT Gaster said as he smirks at the other sanses as the sanses glares at him and saying bad words.*

~Brokentale inside Gaster's lab~
~Time skip 1 hour later~

Classic: *Classic opens his eyes and sees that he was laying on a king-sized bed inside a beautiful room with crimson walls and floor matt. Classic was confused then it hut him hard.* I gotta get out of here... *Classic said to himself and goes at the end of the bed. Classic stands up and his feet starts wobbling as he falls forward , he fell with a loud THUD as his face facing the floor but still can hear footseps running towards his room.*

BT Gaster: *BT Gaster opens the door with a worried look in his face. As the door fully opens he saw Classic in the floor and his face also. BT Gaster rushed towards Classic and sets him at the bed again. Classic saw who it was as he moved back away from him.*

Classic: *Classic glares at him.* What do you want from me? *Classic asked sweating and glaring at BT Gaster as BT Gaster soften his looks.*

BT Gaster: I want you to be my son. *BT Gaster said while giving him a Soft smile. Classuc was shocked about what BT Gaster said.*

Classic: What is the reason for this! *Classic said confused as BT Gaster opens his mouth to say something.*

BT Gaster: Here in Brokentale was so peacefull , happy and fun but then these creatures came out of knowhere and destroyed everything. *BT Gaster paused as tears form in his eyes.*