4.

"Now let's get out of here, shall we?" She smiled affectionately. I nodded in response. Some soldiers came in and unfolded me from the protection material. I stood up, a bit dizzy from so much sitting and the innability to move. The men were ready to take me down if I activated my quirk. Midnight took my hand and led me to the door.

"Um, Midnight, didn't you forget something?" One of the soldiers said.

"Oh, I did." Midnight said as she was searching her pockets. Then she took out some kind of thin collar and put it around my neck and turned it on.

"There. This should be fine. (Y/n). There's no need to worry. This is just us for us to track you and analize your heart beat. If you go berserk again, the collar will inject a substance that will 'calm you down', and eventually put you to sleep. As for your quirk, I know you won't dare to hurt even a fly." She smiled warmly.

'Look at them. They fear you. You're a monster. You deserved to die by All Might's hand.'

The voice in my head spoke and I couldn't start believing it so soon. I don't have any proofs that they plan on leaving me again. Just like Tomura and Kurogiri did. 

Me and Midnight walked through a lot if halls and all of them seemed the same.
All Might and 4 men followed us from behind.

"Nemuri-san, what is this place?" I asked politely.

"Oh this? This is a building where the high class villains are tortured and interrogated. But don't worry, we won't come here again." She answered gesticulating around. 

"O-oh, okay." I whispered, a bit scared at the thought of what were they going to do with me if I declined their offer.

We finally got outside, the cold of the night caressing my face. I took a deep breath of the night's air. I turned around slowly to take a look at the buiding from outside. It was huge. 8 floors made from cement and walls that sure were at least 4 inches thick. All the territory was surrounded by spiky and tall fences, and on the other side of it, there were fields. The town must have been at least 10 miles from here. All Might and the others caught up with me and Mignight. I decided that I wanted to thank him for this cance personaly.

"Um, All Might?"

"What is it, young (l/n)?"

" May I talk to you privately, please."

"Of course, young (l/n)." He sounded like a dad.

"We can't let you leave our sight, so we're coming with you." 2 HCVAs said.

'Monster.'

"It's okay." But it wasn't. I didn't want them to listen to us. Me and All Might went a bit farther than the others.

I spoke up:
"All Might, sir, I would like to thank you for this opportunity. For the opportunity to change my fate and to improve myself as a person. Thank you." Tears were gathering in my eyes again. All Might looked like he wanted to cry as well. He got down to my level and gave me a tight embrace.

'Pity. He's doing it out of pity.'

"This is the heroes' job, to give people a bright future." I hugged him back, and I made a promise to myself.

'I promise to be the best hero ever.'

'You can't. You're a villain.'

We parted, and All Might said gently:
"It's time for you to go to your new home."

"Yeah." I brushed my tears away. We walked back to Midnight and the others. We said our goodbyes and she led me to her car. The first rays of sunshine could be seen from the horizon. It wasn't the first time. When me and Tomura went in town, we would often stay outside till the sunrise. The sunrise from town and coutryside were so different. I was thinking about many things while looking outside the window, but Midnight brought me back to Earth.

"So, (y/n), what did you talk about with All Might? If it's okay to ask, of course."

"I thanked him for this opportunity to change myself and I made a promise."

"Oh? And what is it?"

"To be the best hero!" My eyes were sparkling.

'Stop lying.'

"Aaaahh, youth!!" She got excited again. I felt a warm feeling in my chest. I felt that I could be more open to her, and maybe also find help for the thing that's going on in my head, so I decided to talk more with my 'auntie' Nemuri.

We talked about what kind of hero I'd like to be, my hobbies, her hobbies and other things. She also said that if I wanted to be the best hero, I had to go to a hero school. She also said that since she works at UA as a teacher, I had to go there too. I couldn't believe my ears.

"Nemuri-san, did you say UA?"

"Yes, (y/n), is something wrong with it?" She asked concerned.

"No, not at all. It's just... I'm so lucky that I get to attend the most prestigious hero school in Japan. I feel so lucky right know. I wonder if it can get any better."

'You don't deserve it.

"Oh, (y/n), your youth is gonna be bright and wonderful. I'll take take of it." She smiled warmly to me.

"Thank you, Nemuri-san. You're so cool." I could feel my eyes closing because of exhaustion. I leaned back and fell into the world of dreams with a smile on my face.

     Midnight's POV
'Did she just tell me that I'm cool? (L/n) (y/n). I promise that I'll take care of you like a mother.' I was smiling. I was truly happy.